'Jeopardy!' Host Suffers Heart Attack...

'Jeopardy!' Host Suffers Heart Attack - Alex Trebek will recove...

There are 7 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 11, 2007, titled 'Jeopardy!' Host Suffers Heart Attack - Alex Trebek will recove.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

A: The veteran game show host who had a recent heart attack. Q: Who is Alex Trebek? The "Jeopardy!" host was hospitalized Tuesday, Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Sanford, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2007
I vote the opening paragraph of this news story as the best of 2007.

Very funny!

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2007
don't you think that's a bit flippant, perhaps even tacky, for a heart attack story?
you don't have to be cute all the time. sometimes you just have to report the news.

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Dec 11, 2007
i like cake. i bet he does too.

#4 Dec 11, 2007
Dale Tacky?

No this is Tacky:

I'm sorry sir we can't admit you, until you rephrase "I'm having shortness of breath and pains shooting down my arm," in the form of a question?
Tom Formaggio

Kennett Square, PA

#5 Dec 12, 2007
Wow. The once great content provider starts an article about a genuine health scare with a cheap joke. Nice going, Pocket Yahoo. Waste of bandwidth.

Sanford, FL

#6 Dec 12, 2007
[Darth Vader voice] I find your lack of humor disturbing.[/Darth Vader voice]

Calm down, guys. Sheesh! What happened to this country man? When did everyone choose to become so "offendable" all of the time?

Oshkosh, WI

#7 Dec 14, 2007
Chill, folks. The opening of the story was mildly amusing and different from the norm, quite in keeping with the tone of Jeopardy itself. If it offended anyone, those people must be awfully touchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Trebek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which 2016 GOP candidate trumps the others in J... Aug '15 Alex Treblack 1
News Alex Trebek Reading Lyrics To 'Girls, Girls, Gi... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Parden Pard 2
News Redskins Name Serves as Answer to Awful 'Jeopar... (Jun '14) Jun '14 MetalGuru 1
News Chicago-area woman goes for 18th 'Jeopardy!' win (May '14) May '14 blace 1
News Keeler in the Morning Show Notes for Wed., Apri... (Apr '14) Apr '14 mama june 1
Alex trebek Another faux pas (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sandy 1
News Toronto Mayor Rob Ford becomes a Jeopardy! clue (Jan '14) Jan '14 break the ice 1
More from around the web