'Jeopardy!' Host Suffers Heart Attack - Alex Trebek will recove...

Full story: Zap2it.com

A: The veteran game show host who had a recent heart attack. Q: Who is Alex Trebek? The "Jeopardy!" host was hospitalized Tuesday, Dec.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Sean

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

I vote the opening paragraph of this news story as the best of 2007.

Very funny!
dale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

don't you think that's a bit flippant, perhaps even tacky, for a heart attack story?
you don't have to be cute all the time. sometimes you just have to report the news.
achmed

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

i like cake. i bet he does too.
Railer

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Dale Tacky?

No this is Tacky:

I'm sorry sir we can't admit you, until you rephrase "I'm having shortness of breath and pains shooting down my arm," in the form of a question?
Tom Formaggio

Kennett Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Wow. The once great content provider starts an article about a genuine health scare with a cheap joke. Nice going, Pocket Yahoo. Waste of bandwidth.
Sean

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

[Darth Vader voice] I find your lack of humor disturbing.[/Darth Vader voice]

Calm down, guys. Sheesh! What happened to this country man? When did everyone choose to become so "offendable" all of the time?
Anne

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Chill, folks. The opening of the story was mildly amusing and different from the norm, quite in keeping with the tone of Jeopardy itself. If it offended anyone, those people must be awfully touchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••