'Wheel,' 'Jeopardy!' Renewed to 2012

Full story: The Associated Press

Let the games continue: 'Wheel of Fortune' and 'Jeopardy!' will be airing through at least 2011-12. The game show renewals were announced Tuesday by Roger King, chief executive officer of CBS Television ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
carol mulchey

Consecon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

Jeopardy is the one show that I have watched throughout the year for many years. Alex Trebek makes the show. I hope he never retires.
OldGuy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

U perv
CARL WOORDWORTH IV

Prince Albert, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2007

carol mulchey wrote:
Jeopardy is the one show that I have watched throughout the year for many years. Alex Trebek makes the show. I hope he never retires.
CAROL YOUR HOPE THAT HE NEVER RETIRES IS VERY UNREALISTIC.. FIRST OF ALL NO ONE LIVES FOREVER...YES HE WILL DIE SOME DAY... SECOND WHEN HE GETS OLD HE MAY LOSE HIS MEMORY,HIS ABILITY TO STAND UP OR FORGET HOW TO FEED HIMSELF... THINK BEFORE YOU HOPE.. BE CAREFULL OUT THERE PEOPLE
Vinny

Ridge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2007

i hope it goes farther than 2012 if not, im gonna take over...
Jean

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

what was last night's (Thurs., mar 1) bonus puzzle answer??????
Dick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Vanna is the reason I keep watching. Still hot at 50! Yes, I am a perv about her.
DeWayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Drew Carey will be better suited for Jeopardy! than he is on "Price Is Right". Perhaps he will get his own sponsorship deal with McDonald's and teach Jeopardy! contestants the secrets of responsible eating at the chain's restaurants. Let Meredith Vieira have "Price Is Right" if, indeed, her last "Millionaire" broadcast comes in February and her last NBC assignment is the 2008 Olympics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••