Alex Trebek Suffers Mild Heart Attack

Longtime "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek was hospitalized Tuesday after a minor heart attack, a spokesman for the game show said. Full Story
What is Cardiac Arrest

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2007
:-)
JLC

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2007
Best to him for a speedy recovery.

Just a thought though... What does a car accident 3 years ago have to do with his heart attack?
Angina for 200 Alex

Orlando, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2007
:-))
Drago

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2007
if he dies, he dies.
pablo

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 11, 2007
JLC wrote:
Best to him for a speedy recovery.
Just a thought though... What does a car accident 3 years ago have to do with his heart attack?
What is bad journalism?
ALEX T

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2007
XXX wrote:
Well, he is a stuck-up prick
I beleive the response should be in the form of a question.
What is a stuck up prick?
Dismayed

Tavares, FL

#9 Dec 11, 2007
Hope he'll be ok...I love Jeopardy and Alex.
r u kidding

Lakeland, FL

#10 Dec 11, 2007
i think the headline should be... This game show host suffered a mild heart attack today? Who is Alex trebek!
dada

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 11, 2007
It occurs when blood flow to a section of heart muscle becomes blocked.....

What is a heart attack?
Bud

Shreveport, LA

#13 Dec 11, 2007
I wish him a speedy recovery and ouMerry Christmas to him and his family.

If the term "Merry Christmas" offends some of you, just get over it as everybody now days is offended about something!!
JLJ

Clearwater, FL

#14 Dec 11, 2007
Alex is just some lucky guy who looked better at 65 than most of us do at 45. Add smarts to that, and he hosts a show that few people ever could, and it's watched by millions who think they have the answers. Thus, he's also rich.
If you hate him because of that, then you have passed the test. You're a liberal.
wondering in orlando

Winter Garden, FL

#15 Dec 11, 2007
Speedy Recovery Alex..you are a sharp and classy gentleman. You are excellent on the show and the show would not be the same without you. It is the one show that truly tests people knowledge and education. I have enjoyed watching for many years and it is a great challenge to the mind. Some say you are stuck up? I say not!! You are just intelligent and for the most part are excellent at moving the show along and keeping it enticing!!

May God Bless you and your family and I hope you make a full recovery!

Merry Christmas!!!
Paul

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Dec 11, 2007
They should've titled the story like a Jeopardy answer.
Surprised

AOL

#17 Dec 11, 2007
They never mentioned anything about his liver? Everyone knows why!
funnyman

Ocoee, FL

#18 Dec 11, 2007
i'll take lucky man for 2 hundred. who is alec trebeck
tofu

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Dec 12, 2007
Bud wrote:
I wish him a speedy recovery and ouMerry Christmas to him and his family.
If the term "Merry Christmas" offends some of you, just get over it as everybody now days is offended about something!!
Amen
Sue G

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 20, 2007
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Alex Trebec.
He is my favorite host and Jeopardy my favorite game. Get well soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Trebek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins Name Serves as Answer to Awful 'Jeopar... (Jun '14) Jun '14 MetalGuru 1
Chicago-area woman goes for 18th 'Jeopardy!' win (May '14) May '14 blace 1
Keeler in the Morning Show Notes for Wed., Apri... (Apr '14) Apr '14 mama june 1
Alex trebek Another faux pas (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sandy 1
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford becomes a Jeopardy! clue (Jan '14) Jan '14 break the ice 1
Alex Trebek Wears Only Brown Suits On Jeopardy! (Jul '09) Nov '13 pinkcricket 10
Conn. boy: I was cheated over 'Jeopardy!' spelling (Aug '13) Aug '13 Community Disorga... 5
More from around the web