Jennings to Trebek: Invest in Albany

Feb 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Albany Times Union

Two days after a photograph of Sheridan Avenue was used to illustrate a Double Jeopardy question on urban blight, Jennings suggested Trebek could be an ingredient to fix some of the city's most challenged neighborhoods.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2012
Liberal

Schenectady, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Trebek to Jennings:

This orange, oompa-loompa like alcoholic mayor runs the most boring city in America...
Eugene Nix

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2012
Why don't we just knock down all the vacant buildings... eventually there will be no buildings left, and the Irish will return to NYC, or Ireland, or whereever the hell else they came from.
W T F

Schenectady, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2012
How is it Trebek's fault or anyone one the Jeopardy show . The fact that everyone recognized the photos as being from Albany should be a clue to how bad Albany is. If Albany knew it is that recognizable they should clean it up. They did not mention Albany they just called it what it was - Urban Blight. You canít just ignore your problems and hope no one notices
shang boyfriend

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Feb 17, 2012
shang guan rui en got urban bite. shang guan rui en do it all time on Central Ave. shang guan rui en afraid of Sheridan Ave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Trebek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins Name Serves as Answer to Awful 'Jeopar... Jun '14 MetalGuru 1
Chicago-area woman goes for 18th 'Jeopardy!' win May '14 blace 1
Keeler in the Morning Show Notes for Wed., Apri... Apr '14 mama june 1
Alex trebek Another faux pas (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sandy 1
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford becomes a Jeopardy! clue (Jan '14) Jan '14 break the ice 1
Alex Trebek Wears Only Brown Suits On Jeopardy! (Jul '09) Nov '13 pinkcricket 10
Conn. boy: I was cheated over 'Jeopardy!' spelling (Aug '13) Aug '13 Community Disorga... 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Alex Trebek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••