Alejandro Escovedo - MP3's from new a...

Alejandro Escovedo - MP3's from new album.

There are 2 comments on the Muzzle of Bees story from Apr 6, 2006, titled Alejandro Escovedo - MP3's from new album.. In it, Muzzle of Bees reports that:

There is a new Alejandro Escovedo album that comes out next month on May 2nd. I've been a fan of his tunes for some time, especially lately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muzzle of Bees.

Rock On Dude

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2006
"I've been a fan of his tunes for some time, especially lately."

Well, goody for you. When did music journalism turn into dreck like this? Why is this crap even getting syndicated here?
MAV

AOL

#2 Dec 23, 2006
Rock On Dude wrote:
"I've been a fan of his tunes for some time, especially lately."
Well, goody for you. When did music journalism turn into dreck like this? Why is this crap even getting syndicated here?
The words MUSIC and JOURNALISM in the same sentence?..Give me a break. Another college student!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alejandro Escovedo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alejandro Escovedo: Songwriter-guitarist comes ... (Mar '11) Oct '11 Bubba 2
News Don't Miss: Alejandro Escovedo tonight (Jan '09) Jan '09 WackyCanuck 2
ticket for Alejandro in Portland (Sep '08) Sep '08 Cooper 1
News Dane of My Existence: Alejandro Escovedo cancel... (Aug '08) Aug '08 gene galiardi in NJ 2
News Alejandro Escovedo has another breakthrough album (Jul '08) Jul '08 Skunk River Joe 1
News Alejandro Escovedo Ready To Open Eyes Of Dave M... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Jane Gallup 2
News Escovedo's Strings Have Rock Roots -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Aug '07 BURKHOLDER - Poor... 2
More from around the web