Dido Working On Third Album With Jon ...

Dido Working On Third Album With Jon Brion

There are 32 comments on the Billboard.com story from Jun 29, 2006, titled Dido Working On Third Album With Jon Brion. In it, Billboard.com reports that:

U.K. vocalist Dido has drafted producer/songwriter Jon Brion to assist with her third studio album, which could be out before the end of the year via Arista.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billboard.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enore

Valladolid, Spain

#21 Oct 27, 2007
Dido is the best!!!I can't wait.

Visiten mi página de Dido: "Dido Planet"

http://usuarios.lycos.es/didoplanet/
Daniela

Oakley, CA

#22 Jan 11, 2008
hhhiiiiiiiii
mariaraciel

Ashburn, VA

#23 Feb 6, 2008
i would put a dagger directly in my heart for her....meaning, i would bleed for her....nah...i'm just kinda insane at the moment...but i really do honestly love her music...i don't think i can ever get by this world without it...no.no.no....I've got the no angel, life for rent, DVD...(and even a copy of the ODDS and END album....)..if that don't make me a fan...then i don't know what i am.....an electric fan?:)
maoman

Mexico, Mexico

#24 Mar 1, 2008
I can wait to listen Dido´s 3er album. I have all her past cds, but I can´t get enough of the most amazing woman on heart. Voice, intelligent, pretty, educated & music. I hope she can be back in México again. She gave light to my life ...with her music...I have to listen to her every day, at least one time....
maoman

Mexico, Mexico

#25 Mar 1, 2008
Enore wrote:
Dido is the best!!!I can't wait.
Visiten mi página de Dido: "Dido Planet"
http://usuarios.lycos.es/didoplanet/
La voy a visitar y si llega a España antes que por acá...avísame y me lanzo en avión....
Daniela

Oakley, CA

#26 Mar 6, 2008
wen is it coming out cus this post has been here for about a year!
Enore

Arroyo, Spain

#27 Mar 20, 2008
Daniela wrote:
wen is it coming out cus this post has been here for about a year!
Probably next September..but it's not sure:-/
Enore

Arroyo, Spain

#28 Mar 20, 2008
maoman wrote:
<quoted text>
La voy a visitar y si llega a España antes que por acá...avísame y me lanzo en avión....
Asias =), te espero por el foro =)
dorly

United States

#29 Apr 1, 2008
I think I'm the only haitien listening Dido music
i 'm tired with life for rent, i waiting for a new album
Judith S

Chiclayo, Peru

#30 Jun 14, 2008
Everybody is waiting for your new Album, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, hurry up...
Theo RSA

South Africa

#31 Aug 6, 2008
The Candy Perfume Girl wrote:
I just cannot wait for her 3rd album! The 1st 2 r bewitching. U cannot get tired of listening to them!
I totally agree. It's been too long without a new Dido cd in my car. Can't wait for it.
Charles20200

Morsang-sur-orge, France

#32 Aug 25, 2008
I was listening "Look no further" Nice song ... Waiting for the single "Don't belive in Love" and the album.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Album Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Album Review of Listen To This by Jazz Singer C... (Feb '15) Feb '15 serenaspun 1
News Kelly Clarkson Teases Fans About New Album And ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Francesca Balls 1
News Ashley Tisdale Still Unsure of New Album's Dire... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ashley Tisdale 1
News Review of Colton Dixon's "a Messenger" Album (Feb '13) Feb '13 ShawnaWatson1751 1
News NYC Singer-Songwriter Dion Roy to Release New A... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Angry Old White Dude 1
News The Lucky Face - The Lucky Face (Jun '11) Jun '11 Lurch 1
News Jag Star Releases New Album, "Static Bliss" (Mar '10) Mar '10 playboy las vagas nv 1
More from around the web