Dido Working On Third Album With Jon ...

Dido Working On Third Album With Jon Brion

There are 32 comments on the Billboard.com story from Jun 29, 2006, titled Dido Working On Third Album With Jon Brion. In it, Billboard.com reports that:

U.K. vocalist Dido has drafted producer/songwriter Jon Brion to assist with her third studio album, which could be out before the end of the year via Arista.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billboard.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Candy Perfume Girl

France

#1 Jul 11, 2006
I just cannot wait for her 3rd album! The 1st 2 r bewitching. U cannot get tired of listening to them!
jujubean1

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 3, 2006
i did get tired of listening to life for rent but no angel will always be a classic to me
darth vader

Campo, Portugal

#3 Nov 6, 2006
i like so much her music... especially the ones form like for rent! i'm jst anxious for her 3rd album
Nachus

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#4 Nov 18, 2006
Im just looking forward to get her new album!!! Does anybody knows when it will be released??
Im from Argentina and I love her music, i need to know more information about the new CD, please send it to me!! nachus10-hotmail.com
Green eyes

Satellite Provider

#5 Feb 1, 2007
I can't wait more the new album Dido you're the best artist in the world
dido4ever

Edinburg, TX

#6 Jun 3, 2007
I bought 4 No Angel and 2 Life for Rent and 2 DidoLive DVD all in all. Saying that im a dido fan is an understatement. I'm patiently waiting for the 3rd album.
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#7 Jun 4, 2007
YES!!!!!!!!!! My mom and I have been waiting to hear this news since 2005! Know one could replace her! Dido ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#8 Jun 4, 2007
I can listen to her albam no angle and life for rent over and over agian! And I bet I will for her next albam!
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#9 Jun 4, 2007
Is the albam called " Dido4ever"????????
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#10 Jun 15, 2007
when is the new album coming out???
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#11 Jun 15, 2007
I can listen to her albam no angle and life for rent over and over agian! And I bet I will for her next albam! me too!!!!!
goofy

Poland

#12 Jun 18, 2007
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oow dido is da best her voice is like an angel
i cant wait to lissten her new album
by da way im lebanese and many lebanese like her and arab too but im her biggest faaan
(yalla natreen 7abebetna dido) it meen we are waiting our love dido
romgonza

White Plains, MD

#13 Jun 20, 2007
Could wait for her 3rd Album this is girl and her writings are amazing she knows how to get to your heart
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#14 Jun 27, 2007
this is awsome insin it
Daniela

Santa Maria, CA

#15 Jul 9, 2007
really Could wait for her 3rd Album this is girl and her writings are amazing she knows how to get to your heart thats true!
Nachus

Cordoba, Argentina

#16 Aug 8, 2007
I gotta say that i totally agree! Well, i love "Life for rent", but i play "No angel" again and again.

I cant wait untill the next album! Come on!! It's been for years!!

Didy I love you!
Nachus

Cordoba, Argentina

#17 Aug 8, 2007
jujubean1 wrote:
i did get tired of listening to life for rent but no angel will always be a classic to me
I gotta say that i totally agree! Well, i love "Life for rent", but i play "No angel" again and again.

I cant wait untill the next album! Come on!! It's been for years!!

Didy I love you!
DIDOMANIA

Venezuela

#18 Aug 28, 2007
DIDO: i love her music and her voice is just like heaven! I CANNOT WAIT! No Angel is WOOO I just cannot stop listening to it. And Life For Rent is RE-WOOOOOO. So Please Dido HURRY UP!!!!

We Love You!
Daniela

Lafayette, CA

#19 Sep 12, 2007
:) hello helo hello
jay

Glasgow, UK

#20 Oct 26, 2007
i love didos music too ive got her 2 albums but cant wait for her 3rd album its a album you can relax and chill out to i like all her songs on white flag album no angel album was great. i like the song on white flag album don.t leave home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Album Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake beats Michael Jackson's AMA record with 1... Oct '16 Disgusting Jacko 2
Album Review of Listen To This by Jazz Singer C... (Feb '15) Feb '15 serenaspun 1
News Kelly Clarkson Teases Fans About New Album And ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Francesca Balls 1
News Ashley Tisdale Still Unsure of New Album's Dire... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ashley Tisdale 1
News Review of Colton Dixon's "a Messenger" Album (Feb '13) Feb '13 ShawnaWatson1751 1
News NYC Singer-Songwriter Dion Roy to Release New A... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Angry Old White Dude 1
News The Lucky Face - The Lucky Face (Jun '11) Jun '11 Lurch 1
More from around the web