Miranda Cosgrove Plans Solo Album After Conquering TV And Web With 'iCarly'

Jul 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: VH1 News

It seems like just yesterday that Miranda Cosgrove was the sharp, witty 8-year-old manager of Jack Black's "School of Rock" band.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2008
Andy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

She's hot and looks just like me and I think she should stay with the best webshow in the world to me. P.S. I'm also the same age.
Sara

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Nobody cares andy!
XXX

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

I'm sorry. Somebody needs to tell me how an acting career is a prerequisite for a record deal.
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

what do u meen
XXX

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Ray wrote:
what do u meen
All types of actresses try to sing. We have people that can't sing ranging from Lindsay Lohan to Jennifer Love Hewitt releasing albums. They should stick to what they know: acting.

Since: Jun 08

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

miranda can sing. she's a very good singer
XXX

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Nihilusion wrote:
miranda can sing. she's a very good singer
Only when she's put next to Drake Bell, who, I may add, starred alongside her in the once popular Nickelodeon sitcom "Drake and Josh".
She can't sing. She needs to stick to acting, that's where her real talent is.
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

i agree with XXX she should stick to acting
XXX

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

Dozens of actresses have tried their hand at singing when they can barely even talk in a pleasurable voice. They're two separate talents.
Rico Sarna

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

There is more of a future in acting for her. And unlike Miley Cyrus, Miranda is a talented actress and she is good at situation comedy. Pop stars can only stay on top for a few years. But if Miranda went on after the ICarly thing was done in a few years and did more television and then movies, she can stay on top for decades the way Amanda Bynes has done.
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

What is it that makes all these teen actors think they can sing? Just because they can hold a tune doesn't mean they can be rock stars.
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

miranda cant sing and i dont like rock i like hip hop and R&B and a lil bit of gangster rap
rei

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

Andy wrote:
She's hot and looks just like me and I think she should stay with the best webshow in the world to me. P.S. I'm also the same age.
dude, anyone who thinks she's hot is some sort of pedo. she looks too young, and can't sing. or act. or do much anything else except sit there and attempt to look pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Album Discussions

Search the Album Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Tisdale Still Unsure of New Album's Dire... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ashley Tisdale 1
Review of Colton Dixon's "a Messenger" Album (Feb '13) Feb '13 ShawnaWatson1751 1
NYC Singer-Songwriter Dion Roy to Release New A... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Angry Old White Dude 1
The Lucky Face - The Lucky Face (Jun '11) Jun '11 Lurch 1
Jag Star Releases New Album, "Static Bliss" (Mar '10) Mar '10 playboy las vagas nv 1
Top 3 American Music Award Winners for Favorite... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Cujo DeSockpuppet 1
Alicia Keys nominated for 5 AMAs (Oct '08) Mar '09 dlguru 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••