Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds

Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds

There are 9 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

Actress Scarlett Johansson has reportedly wed actor Ryan Reynolds in Canada. The wedding took place Saturday evening at a remote wilderness resort outside Vancouver , US Weekly reported on its Web site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

Uh huh

Higganum, CT

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Great! Now can they stick to their vows. Otherwise, they shouldn't have bothered.

Fairfax, VA

#2 Sep 28, 2008
In today's world we are in, Scarlett should not rush into marriage until she is well past 25! and the one year courtship is not quite adequate to develop a strong relationship.

Stafford, VA

#3 Sep 28, 2008
The fact she said TWO MONTHS AGO they should not rush and now they are married shows her immaturity...

She is 23 and he is figure the odds on this one lasting more than 2 years...I thought she had better sense...She is just entering adulthood really and he has been around...She will learn as do most hollywood stars..

Warminster, PA

#4 Sep 28, 2008
I give it 6 months, tops.

Arcadia, FL

#5 Sep 29, 2008
Good Luck to them.......personally I think Reynolds is a riot, I hope marriage works for them.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Sep 29, 2008

San Diego, CA

#8 Sep 29, 2008
binks wrote:
I give it 6 months, tops.
I was thinking of the same thing, but who knows.

Albemarle, NC

#9 Sep 29, 2008
Congrats to both of you!

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 14, 2013
They didn't last long as a marriage item and who gives a squat, people marry all the time, not just worthless celebrities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alanis Morissette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alanis Morissette's longtime Brentwood home sel... Dec '17 Illumi nation 1
Alanis morissette caught peeing in Public!! (Feb '08) Oct '17 Thirsty Ashell 20
News 12 Most Disappointing Grammy Follow-Ups (Feb '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 3
News Man admits to swindling Alanis Morissette of ne... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Atlantis Morrissette 1
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Three Days 1
News Alanis Morissette signs on as advice columnist ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Atlantis Morrissette 1
News Alanis Morissette signs on as advice columnist ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Atlantis Morrissette 2