Alanis Morissette - Morissette Upset ...

Alanis Morissette - Morissette Upset About Breaking Cardinal Rule at the Vatican

There are 4 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Alanis Morissette - Morissette Upset About Breaking Cardinal Rule at the Vatican. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: Alanis Morissette performs at the Brixton Academy London, England .... The faces of Vatican cardinals were left as red as their cassocks after realising Canadian star ALANIS MORISSETTE had understood ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

bee

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2008
I'm sorry if the cardinals were rude but it may be more about them being French than cardinals (Hee Hee) WEre they from Paris originally? Seriously, there should have been somemone to help with understanding of ediquite for inexperienced people meeting the pope. where was the person to help with protocal? I'm sure I would have made the same faux pas without meaning to be rude.
v3po

Tishomingo, OK

#2 Jul 24, 2008
I agree, but what I'm more curious about is why this story is 8 years old. Is it a typo, or did the article say this happened back in 2000? If so, then how is this important news anymore? I'm just not seeing the connection. Does anyone know about this?
bee

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Very good point. It may have been a slow news day. Much of the news in this age isn't important or meaningful but we tend to be attracted to the salatious. I must admit the headlines drew my eye.
ANMU

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2008
Well, Alanis herself told Jimmy Kimmel on 7/22 about that incident. She was on tour in europe this past year. So I don't think it's been that long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alanis Morissette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... Mar '16 Three Days 1
News Alanis Morissette signs on as advice columnist ... Jan '16 Atlantis Morrissette 1
News Alanis Morissette signs on as advice columnist ... Jan '16 Atlantis Morrissette 2
News Prepregnancy planning is crucial for older moms (Sep '10) Sep '13 Peyton 8
News Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds (Sep '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 9
News Alanis Morissette Music Triggers Domestic Violence (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fisherman 808 12
News Mellower Alanis Morissette plays Friday at Moor... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike 1
More from around the web