Alanis' breakup therapy

Alanis' breakup therapy

There are 7 comments on the Desert Sun story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Alanis' breakup therapy. In it, Desert Sun reports that:

Alanis Morissette was so happy for a while. And there was no new music. Then early last year, the 34-year-old singer-songwriter split with her actor fiance Ryan Reynolds after a 4 1/2-year relationship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Sun.

“Only here for 75 or so years.”

Since: Feb 08

Grover Beach CA.

#1 Jun 12, 2008
Woah! She looks awful!!
Noodles

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2008
Her downer break-up songs suck. Back to the clubs again. 18,000 to 4,000 to 750 people '08.
Thats BS

Columbia, SC

#3 Jun 17, 2008
I wish she had another Jagged Little Pill but she doesn't... saw her on the Today show, and although the songs from the new album were better than the last album, it's still no Jagged Little Pill...
Ron

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 24, 2008
Alanis's fiance dumps her and within few month's asks another woman for her hand in marriage and you guys trash and make fun of her? What kind of people are you? She's absolutely a wonderful and a beautiful woman...too bad you guys don't see it!!
Ron

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 25, 2008
Alanis is GREAT....her music is GREAT...and she's FANTASTIC

“Only here for 75 or so years.”

Since: Feb 08

Grover Beach CA.

#8 Jun 30, 2008
Ron wrote:
Alanis is GREAT....her music is GREAT...and she's FANTASTIC
Ease up a bit there fanboy...
ANMU

Reno, NV

#9 Aug 21, 2008
Well, Ron does have a point. It's harsh, in my opinion, to keep judging Alanis's music solely on
"JAGGED LITTLE PILL". While "JPL" is what a lot of people fell in love with her for, it should NOT be what everyone judges her by. Alanis' music on "JPL" was awsome, but I can't agree with Noodles or Thats BS. Alanis makes her songs for herself, her own well-being. Everyone else loving the songs is a blessing. I ask you all (and those who see this post) to listen to what she says in her songs, not just her music.

ANMU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alanis Morissette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prepregnancy planning is crucial for older moms (Sep '10) Sep '13 Peyton 8
News Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds (Sep '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 9
News Alanis Morissette Music Triggers Domestic Violence (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fisherman 808 12
News Mellower Alanis Morissette plays Friday at Moor... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike 1
Alanis Morissette nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Fanny 1
News 10 Anti-Christianity movies (Apr '11) May '12 aur56 10
News Alanis Morissette gives birth to a baby boy (Dec '10) Jan '12 Guinness Drinker 4
More from around the web