Best Kept Hollywood Secrets

Nov 10, 2008 Full story: community.livejournal.com 8

5. No one knows the origins of Michael Jackson's son Prince Michael II (a.k.a. "Blanket").

[We know who fathered Prince I, tho', and it wasn't Wacko... -ed.]

Full Story
Tammie Triplett

Clarkston, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2008
Who cares who "really fathered" Blanket? People should find more constructive things to do and think about others than themselves. Does any one really care about the child? How will this comment affect him if he were to hear these accusations? Let's try to perfect ourselves first, then just maybe we will have time to meddle in someone elses life.
God Bless

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Tammie Triplett wrote:
Who cares who "really fathered" Blanket? People should find more constructive things to do and think about others than themselves. Does any one really care about the child? How will this comment affect him if he were to hear these accusations? Let's try to perfect ourselves first, then just maybe we will have time to meddle in someone elses life.
God Bless
Don't blame us for Blanket's Daddy's shortcomings.
TOM CRUISE

Shenandoah, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2008
another hollywood secret...most actors are homosexuals.

another hollywood secret...no hollywood millionaires pay taxes.
Tammie Triplett

Clarkston, GA

#4 Nov 18, 2008
"In Da House" God Bless you especially. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Nor did I blame any one! I only said that we need to find better things to talk about besides things that hurt people. I ask God for Grace and Mercy for people like you that find amusement in hurting people. Just remember that Blanket's Daddy also belong to God just like you. I pray for peace for you because obviously you are an unhappy person with little or no self esteem that makes yourself feel better by talking bad about others. and that is so sad:( I feel sorry for you.

AGAIN...... GOD BLESS YOU!

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2008
Tammie Triplett wrote:
"In Da House" God Bless you especially. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Nor did I blame any one! I only said that we need to find better things to talk about besides things that hurt people. I ask God for Grace and Mercy for people like you that find amusement in hurting people. Just remember that Blanket's Daddy also belong to God just like you. I pray for peace for you because obviously you are an unhappy person with little or no self esteem that makes yourself feel better by talking bad about others. and that is so sad:( I feel sorry for you.
AGAIN...... GOD BLESS YOU!
Your platitudes and brow beating dressed up as "caring for others" is not welcome and is in fact sickening. You are a hypocrite. And why are you defending a pedophile anyway? Are you one yourself?

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2008
Tammie Triplett wrote:
God Bless
GooOOOOOOllly! Dat sure was a lot of word salad just to say you don' care! Whoooheee! Methinks thou doth protest overly much.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#7 Nov 18, 2008
Tammie Triplett wrote:
Who cares who "really fathered" Blanket?
Jack0 made the claim and wanted the attention.
Tammie Triplett wrote:
People should find more constructive things to do and think about others than themselves.
Jack0 should. Those poor kids!
Tammie Triplett wrote:
Does any one really care about the child? How will this comment affect him if he were to hear these accusations? Let's try to perfect ourselves first, then just maybe we will have time to meddle in someone elses life.
God Bless
Jack0 set himself up as God. Perhaps he should stop using those kids as his personal press props - making them wear ridiculous masks and bringing as much attention to them (actually HIMSELF) as he can.
Oh, on that perfecting oneself stuff,
quit being a sanctimonious hypocrite defending the actions of another hypocrite.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2008
P.S. There is no such thing as "God". God is just man's imagination at work -- much like the holy status you f'loons give your pedo-godlette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alanis Morissette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prepregnancy planning is crucial for older moms (Sep '10) Sep '13 Peyton 8
Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds (Sep '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 9
Alanis Morissette Music Triggers Domestic Violence (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fisherman 808 12
Mellower Alanis Morissette plays Friday at Moor... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike 1
Alanis Morissette nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Fanny 1
10 Anti-Christianity movies (Apr '11) May '12 aur56 10
Alanis Morissette gives birth to a baby boy (Dec '10) Jan '12 Guinness Drinker 4
More from around the web