Alanis unveils silly 'Humps'

Apr 5, 2007 Full story: Los Angeles Times

Now, isn't this ironic? Alanis Morissette wants to tell you all about her lovely lady lumps.

Yes, the woman who created a cultural landmark with the defiant female voice of 'You Oughta Know' in 1995, is tearing up the Internet this week with an unexpected (and sublimely silly) cover version of 'My Humps,' that leering Black Eyed Peas song that just won't go away.

The video, which you can find here at top30videos.com/videos/music/ , was an April Fool's Day gag that just keeps going and now is spawning parodies of its own. In it, with a mournful piano in the background, Morissette sings with an aching sincerity about 'all that junk inside that trunk' and those other now-classic lyrics from the Peas, such as: 'Make you scream, make you scream/'cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump/My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps.' Read more

Full Story
jim

Burbank, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2007
black eyed peas suck, and completely sold out about 6 years ago. why you have a blog dedicated to them is beyond me, but you must a bigger fool than the BEP themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alanis Morissette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prepregnancy planning is crucial for older moms (Sep '10) Sep '13 Peyton 8
Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Weds (Sep '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 9
Alanis Morissette Music Triggers Domestic Violence (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fisherman 808 12
Mellower Alanis Morissette plays Friday at Moor... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike 1
Alanis Morissette nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Fanny 1
10 Anti-Christianity movies (Apr '11) May '12 aur56 10
Alanis Morissette gives birth to a baby boy (Dec '10) Jan '12 Guinness Drinker 4
More from around the web