Alan Rickman the best man!

Posted in the Alan Rickman Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Slonenka

Ufa, Russia

#1 Nov 9, 2006
I speak english is very bed, but Mr.Rickman is my favorit actor and man. I dont know what I may say else, maybe that I love Alan Rickman very much! That all.
liza

Porsgrunn, Norway

#2 Feb 26, 2007
Alan Rickman is the most beautifull man ever and he has that ...voice. I feel peace in my soul when i hear him speak. I wish him all the god things and thoughts in the world.
Micky

South Africa

#3 Mar 25, 2007
Yeah He Is cool, In Die Hard. So Sxy. I saw that movie 10000 times, and harry poter
Who5353738

Rockville, IN

#4 May 16, 2007
who the hell is Alan rickman? all i see is an old ugly dude
i_heart_alan_ric kman

Rockville, IN

#5 May 16, 2007
I everyone excited to see that sexy man in the new Harry Potter Movie? I got to go on the set and meet him when i won this internet contest. He's very charming and even hotter in person!
i_heart_alan_ric kman

Rockville, IN

#6 May 16, 2007
Micky: I totally know know what you mean when you're talking about his voice. it sets my loins on fire, woowoo! He is just too sexy than any one person has the right to be
i_heart_alan_ric kman

Rockville, IN

#7 May 16, 2007
soory, i maent to address that last one to LIZA
i-heart_alan_ric kman

Rockville, IN

#8 May 17, 2007
"Who5353738:
who the hell is Alan rickman? all i see is an old ugly dude"
What do u mean ugly old dudes? Are you calling my boyfrind ugly, because my papbear looks a lot likie alan! you undereducated, superficial bitch!
Melrose

West Fargo, ND

#9 Jul 24, 2007
HEY HEY HEY...Alan Rickman Is one Sexy Bitch....Better looking than that Ugly Brad Pitt....
wellthen

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2007
@ who5353738:
You do know that you're just making yourself look stupid and immature, right?
Not only is Alan an extremely talented actor and really hot, but he seems like a genuinely good person.
foreverme0

Romania

#11 Jul 26, 2007
he is amazing :X:X
Lynn

Aurora, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2007
Who5353738 wrote:
I think you may be stupid.
He is a very talented actor and aq good , decent man who does not flaunt himself. He can play absolutely any time of role well. Ugly? No. Handsome? No-- he is the first to say that~~ but a nice looking average man? Yes. Old? No hardly~~ getting older now-- mature-- but a long way from old.
Kate

Zaporozhye, Ukraine

#13 Sep 2, 2007
Sorry, but if someone knows were can find Rickman's mail or somthing like that?
First Nation Citizen

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Sep 2, 2007
I've been a huge admirer of Mr. Rickman since I saw him in "Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves". He was a much better actor than Kevin Costner!
Kate

Zaporozhye, Ukraine

#15 Sep 3, 2007
The question is steel on! Mail adress?
AlansLover

Preston, UK

#16 Oct 28, 2007
The man is the sex on legs! Im a 19 year old girl and he's just irresistible! Texas video for in demand makes me drool! <3
Kate

Zaporozhye, Ukraine

#17 Dec 8, 2007
yes, he's nice grandpa...
-RiCkMaNiStA-

Stevens Point, WI

#18 Jan 9, 2008
Who5353738 wrote:
UGH! HOW DARE YOU! if you dont love alan rickman then what the hell are you doing here? alan rickman is amazing, and hes probably one the sexiest older men that i know of. in fact the most! you think hes ugly now? well maybe you should go take a look in the mirror before you insult all of the alan rickman fans!
-RiCkMaNiStA-

Stevens Point, WI

#19 Jan 9, 2008
AlansLover wrote:
The man is the sex on legs! Im a 19 year old girl and he's just irresistible! Texas video for in demand makes me drool! <3
ME TOO!! AND IM NOT EVEN 19!!!
neelix

March, UK

#20 Feb 2, 2008
Regardless of how Alan Rickman looks (and lets face it, the man would never be short of female company and I willingly join the long queue) he is a sublime actor, his role in Sweeney was total genius, so subtle...yet he did more!(Ang Lee take note!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alan Rickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR's breakup (Nov '08) Jan '17 Janes-wish 17
News A chilly start to winter (Apr '16) Apr '16 Paul 1
News From Harry Potter to Die Hard, Actor Alan Rickm... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 3
News CS Video: Alan Rickman and Kate Winslet on Reun... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Irisheyes 1
News British villains rule: Benedict Cumberbatch in ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ana 1
News International Posters for Gambit Revealed (Sep '12) Sep '12 kathryn from Canada 2
News ArtsBeat: Alan Rickman to Play CBGB Founder in ... (May '12) May '12 Copper Vixen 1
More from around the web