Thompson coming home for role in 'The...

Thompson coming home for role in 'The Convincer'

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Thompson coming home for role in 'The Convincer'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Lea Thompson in "Back to the Future." Minnesota native Lea Thompson hasn't been on movie screens much lately, but she's coming home to act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

wtf

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 22, 2010
She hasn't been on movie screens lately because she was doing TV for 3-4 years. She must be pretty busy now. She has 5 projects in some stage of development.
Cal Klein

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 23, 2010
They are over their on my hope chest!!

Why do you keep calling me Calvin? It written all over you underwear......... I guess they call you Cal
tll12

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Sounds like a great cast. Loved 13 Conversations. Looking forward to it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alan Arkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I contact Alan Arkin? (Dec '06) Feb '17 Lynn Shapiro 11
Alan Arkin nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Celina 1
News Eddie Murphy Stormed Out of Oscar Ceremony Afte... (Feb '07) Jul '11 Jason 25
News Chilling thriller, 'Wait Until Dark,' opens at ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 jenny 1
News Complete List of Oscar Winners (Feb '08) Jun '09 Bmk 17
News 'Sunshine Cleaning' suffers from bad script (Apr '09) Apr '09 Lisa 1
News 'Sunshine Cleaning' stars Amy Adams, Emily Blun... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Johnny Redd 1
More from around the web