Al Pacino starring with Robert DeNiro

Al Pacino starring with Robert DeNiro

Posted in the Al Pacino Forum

klmpoodle

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 17, 2008
I am glad that these 2 great actors are working to-geth-er. This mean that they will be in every scene together. They have different acting styles. Although they are older, I think that they can still deliver the goods!
Sue

Newburyport, MA

#2 Jul 29, 2008
klmpoodle wrote:
I am glad that these 2 great actors are working to-geth-er. This mean that they will be in every scene together. They have different acting styles. Although they are older, I think that they can still deliver the goods!
"Although they are older" you got to be kidding. Do you know these to guys? They are like fine wine......better with age. Are you old enough to drink ?
Sue

Newburyport, MA

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Although they are older" you got to be kidding. Do you know these to guys? They are like fine wine......better with age. Are you old enough to drink ?
klmpoodle

Baltimore, MD

#4 Aug 4, 2008
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
"Although they are older" you got to be kidding. Do you know these to guys? They are like fine wine......better with age. Are you old enough to drink ?
what a mean comment

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#5 Nov 20, 2013
They role in that film, seen it and loved it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Pacino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soap in 'Scent' is Sisters (Oct '06) Mar '16 Lavanah 52
News Pacino hits the high notes in feel-good 'Danny ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 ivfnurse 2
News Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Feb '15 Terelyn 3
News Marco Rubio says he can win presidential election (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doc Proper 7
News Tom Cruise vs. Jack Nicholson (O'Reilly vs. Oba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
News December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
News Al Pacino to Receive AFI Lifetime Honor (Oct '06) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
More from around the web