Al Pacino to Receive AFI Lifetime Honor

Al Pacino can add another acting accolade to his collection. The 66-year-old actor will receive the American Film Institute's highest honor, the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award, it was announced Friday. Full Story
Phyllis Airey

Sewell, NJ

#1 Oct 21, 2006
Al Pacino is one of the best actors in Hollywood.I am very happy to see him get this AFI Lifetime Achievement Award.
Yada

Humble, TX

#2 Oct 21, 2006
Phyllis Airey wrote:
Al Pacino is one of the best actors in Hollywood.I am very happy to see him get this AFI Lifetime Achievement Award.
I second that. He deserves one. I always did admire the way he honed his craft and delivered. He was not handsome and so that did not get him through.'Twas his own perseverance and grit. Devil's Advocate is still my favorite one. Congrats!
philly New Orleans

AOL

#3 Oct 25, 2006
Anyone know when the awards are? I want to meet him and am trying to find his itinerary.
Rosane Tchaicovsky

Pacajus, Brazil

#4 Oct 25, 2006
In my opinion he is THE BEST.
Since the very first movie that arrived in Brazil"SERPICO",I knew he was number one and he will be number one forever and ever.
I wish I could be at this event to have the honor to meet him and to give him all the possible demostration of recognition he deserves.
Whenever visiting Rio de Janeiro Brazil or any other place in Brazil IŽll be more than happy to be his driver and guide.He made my life extremelly happy with his work.I have 34 Al pacinoŽs dvds.
Rosane Tchaicovsky

Pacajus, Brazil

#5 Oct 25, 2006
Congratulations!!!
I wish you all the best!
A big kiss in your heart and soul.
Rosane
Nikos Zavolas

AOL

#6 Nov 6, 2006
About time to honor the best of the best !
June 7th should be a National Pacino Day !
DDA

Vancouver, Canada

#7 Jan 18, 2009
He is very handsome...just not the conventional Robert Redford handsome - but perfect looks are boring.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#8 Nov 20, 2013
Great way to come a long time eh Al?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Pacino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio says he can win presidential election Jan 8 Doc Proper 7
Soap in 'Scent' is Sisters (Oct '06) Mar '14 Karenita 51
Tom Cruise vs. Jack Nicholson (O'Reilly vs. Oba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
88 Minutes: 88 Minutes (Apr '08) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
al pacino et robert de niro a paris !! (Sep '08) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web