Attacker yells 'Scarface' before slas...

Attacker yells 'Scarface' before slashing woman

There are 2 comments on the SignOnSanDiego.com story from May 4, 2010, titled Attacker yells 'Scarface' before slashing woman. In it, SignOnSanDiego.com reports that:

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 11:26 a.m. SAN DIEGO - A man slashed a woman on the face while yelling a oeScarfacea in an attack on the doorstep of her home in City Heights Monday night, San Diego police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SignOnSanDiego.com.

JayJay

United States

#1 May 19, 2010
WoW thats messed up. and why that man have to bring up scarface i mean come on scarface is a good guy lmao!
Kurtz

Sun City, CA

#2 May 19, 2010
very unusual behavior for short fat hispanic males

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Pacino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soap in 'Scent' is Sisters (Oct '06) Mar '17 Lucintheski 53
News Pacino hits the high notes in feel-good 'Danny ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 ivfnurse 2
News Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Feb '15 Terelyn 3
News Marco Rubio says he can win presidential election (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doc Proper 7
News Tom Cruise vs. Jack Nicholson (O'Reilly vs. Oba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
News December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
News Al Pacino to Receive AFI Lifetime Honor (Oct '06) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
More from around the web