Ruben Rosario: Surely, we can agree o...

Ruben Rosario: Surely, we can agree on a few things (and I'll stop calling you Shirley)

There are 19 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Ruben Rosario: Surely, we can agree on a few things (and I'll stop calling you Shirley). In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Could be the simple fact that he can't find his cane, but retired Army Lt. Col. Frank Slade, the fictional character in the 1992 movie 'Scent of a Woman,' is not exactly a happy camper this late morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Zelda

Barron, WI

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Right on, Uncle Frank. You speak the truth, surely - and I don't jest.
Fed Up

Boyceville, WI

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Wow, so much bad info in this article I don't even know where to begin.
stagaleap

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 5, 2010
more hollywood Bull----.
Pat

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 5, 2010
"The gays have been around since mankind. I served with a few of them. Of course, they never admitted it."

Just when I think liberals cannot get any stupider, the king of the idiots comes along and proves me wrong.

Well done.
American

Hopkins, MN

#5 Dec 5, 2010
"First off, no human is an illegal, son. But if you choose to tag people solely like that, then keep going and include any homegrown who commits a crime, cheats on their taxes or spouse, speeds, cops a company pen or surfs the Web on the company dime.

Moron...if a country has no border and no law's...it is no longer a country....see we have these things called laws....and we as a country are supposed to uphold the laws...enforce the laws.....we need to send all illegals back to their homeland....and continue to process legal immagrants through our "LEGAL" system...this is why Obami's rating is now under 30% and Congress is now 11%! Get a clue for Gods sake...the American people are tired of this bs.....the storm she is a' comin....put your rain coat on Rubenario' you might get wet......
BUTT BOY BOMB MEXICO

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Dec 5, 2010
i love gays and gays love to be in me!!!
AntiMelting

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2010
What in the hell is with this "article?"

Why is Ruben still employed?
AlohaVikes

Escalon, CA

#8 Dec 5, 2010
Such hogwash. Man up and stand behind your own opinions. That character would hold NONE of those beliefs. I'm glad stupidity isn't contagious, because I've had more than a full dose from thus article.

Stop using lines from great men like Leslie Neilsen & Zucker just to get hits on your misinformed rubbish.
Common Tater

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 5, 2010
I had to get some cheese to go with all this whine.
Obamanomics

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Hey Ruben Rosario. How's that 'trickle up' economics working for ya? Your Hero can't get the economy turned around and it's Bush's fault? Right? I, like many others, am amazed that you've had this job for that long. It must be some kind of 'affirmative action' thing. Your paper needs new blood as your POV is getting very old.
dmc

Albertville, MN

#11 Dec 5, 2010
Love your humor - keep it up - the hardest part though is many continue to believe the 'big business lies'.
But - it made me smile!
jdm

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 5, 2010
Move to Mexico and preach tolerance of illegal aliens there. Check out latin hospitality in a Mexican prison. The law, is the law, is the law. The U.S. working and middle classes do not need to be destroyed by criminal corporations who want cheap labor, and loopy, lying liberals who think their income is safe.

12 million illegals are taking jobs, are illegally documented, are illegally driving without insurance on our roads, are using taxpayer provided medical and educational resources while citizens are being laid off due to strained budgets. MAKE THEM LEGAL AND THERE WILL BE A WHOLE NEW WAVE OF CHEAPER ILLEGALS.
Shirley

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Dec 5, 2010
jdm wrote:
Move to Mexico and preach tolerance of illegal aliens there. Check out latin hospitality in a Mexican prison. The law, is the law, is the law. The U.S. working and middle classes do not need to be destroyed by criminal corporations who want cheap labor, and loopy, lying liberals who think their income is safe.
12 million illegals are taking jobs, are illegally documented, are illegally driving without insurance on our roads, are using taxpayer provided medical and educational resources while citizens are being laid off due to strained budgets. MAKE THEM LEGAL AND THERE WILL BE A WHOLE NEW WAVE OF CHEAPER ILLEGALS.
Ruben was born in Puerto Rico which may explain his feelings of disenfranchisement that come out in his writings. It's easy to see where he gets his left-wing progressive attitude from.

“Things can only get better”

Since: May 08

Minneapolis

#14 Dec 5, 2010
Okay Rueben, we know you're a liberal loving loser,an illegal alien affectionate and, probably, a closet homosexual. What we didn't realize until you wrote this article is that you're also certifiably insane. You ought to have a rubber room at the funny farm reserved especially for you.
dog pound

Gastonia, NC

#16 Dec 5, 2010
Hey rube, DADT works. It keeps the queers from acting like queers. That's pretty important. The military's primary job is to defend America not conduct social engineering to keep the queer faction of the demoRATic party happy.

Hey rube, the job creators already pay most of the tax revenues that the fed gov wastes so that 50% of the citizenry, mostly demoRATic voters, don't pay any income taxes. Let the job creators keep THEIR MONEY so that they create those jobs that the fed gov doesn't have a clue about how to do.

Hey rube, the Nightmare for America act needs to go away. It's the left's usual lying deceitful POS garbage that can't stand the light of day that the left keeps trying to foist on America. Unwanted uninvited Illegal alien parasitic parents bring their unwanted uninvited illegal alien parasitic children and now they deserve amnesty? Better stay in the shadows and STFU until somebody gets around to deporting them.
Sven

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 5, 2010
"Nope. De nada, Uncle Frank."

Ruben. Is your uncle Barney Frank? another liberal left-wing loser. Go back to Puerto Rico and work on social justice there. We have enough east-coast liberals that have moved here brainwashing the natives with progressive ideals. e.g. George Latimer, Paul Wellstone, Norm Coleman, Phyllis Kahn .... and thousands and thousands more that have polluted midwestern conservative values since the days of FDR.
BILL

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2010
And the pointofthis article is exactly what? just more Liberal Garbage!
RightOn

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Dec 6, 2010
Dang, so many times I wake up, read Ruse Rosario's garbage and then feel like vomiting. It's getting old Pravda Press.
AlohaVikes

Aiea, HI

#21 Dec 6, 2010
Mother Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>
You go, Sven. We don't want intelligence and common sense mucking up our ignorant, isolationist, passive aggressive Midwestern closet redneck lifestyle and outlook. Ruben, do please go back east where you come from. You might just get brain damage reading what these yo yos on these posts have to say.

Common sense? You mean like California? How's that working out for their fiscal situation? How about in Hawaii? They have common sense to you right? The have the most expensive tax system, the lowest business climate, and the lowest ranked public school system (even though we in Hawaii are paying $14,000 annually per student) thanks to 50 years of liberal policies. It's so far from common sense it's sickening.

Maybe you and Ruben should move to these "common sense" states, because I'm moving back to MN and the sanity there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Pacino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pacino hits the high notes in feel-good 'Danny ... Apr '15 ivfnurse 2
News Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Feb '15 Terelyn 3
News Marco Rubio says he can win presidential election (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doc Proper 7
News Soap in 'Scent' is Sisters (Oct '06) Mar '14 Karenita 51
News Tom Cruise vs. Jack Nicholson (O'Reilly vs. Oba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
News December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
News Al Pacino to Receive AFI Lifetime Honor (Oct '06) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
More from around the web