James Franco Teams Up With Gay Direct...

James Franco Teams Up With Gay Director For Hardcore Homage To "Cruising"

There are 4 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Aug 22, 2012, titled James Franco Teams Up With Gay Director For Hardcore Homage To "Cruising". In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

James Franco isn't done teasing the gays: The Oscar-nominated actor-director has teamed with I Want Your Love director Travis Mathews on James Franco's Cruising, inspired by the controversial queer thriller Cruising.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Blue Lipstick

Florence, MA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
The picture of his ass scared me. I thought it was curteese.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Jimmy, what are you doing?

Do you really think this is the time for this piece?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Blue Lipstick wrote:
The picture of his ass scared me. I thought it was curteese.
In the article there is a guy in a jockstrap and it is so hot.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4 Aug 23, 2012
It's a shame that Friedkin had to cut so much from his original vision in order to get the movie into theaters, but I can't see any real point in recreating the missing scenes except for an ego trip by Franco. As is, Cruising is a movie that is incredibly easy to seriously misunderstand, it's also a movie that every gay and bi man should watch at least twice. The first time you're going to be absolutely appalled by it, the second time through you'll begin to notice the brilliance to it as a psychological horror story of monsters and their victims that are made in closets. Plus, despite playing one of the scariest characters ever committed to film, you get a young Al Pacino in leather hustler drag (whoa).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Pacino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soap in 'Scent' is Sisters (Oct '06) Mar '16 Lavanah 52
News Pacino hits the high notes in feel-good 'Danny ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 ivfnurse 2
News Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Feb '15 Terelyn 3
News Marco Rubio says he can win presidential election (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doc Proper 7
News Tom Cruise vs. Jack Nicholson (O'Reilly vs. Oba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
News December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
News Al Pacino to Receive AFI Lifetime Honor (Oct '06) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
More from around the web