By choosing Ryan, Romney calls a bluff

By choosing Ryan, Romney calls a bluff

There are 5 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Aug 13, 2012, titled By choosing Ryan, Romney calls a bluff. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

It is the recurring temptation of self-confident, insular elites to assume that that whole country loves what they love, hates what they hate and believes what they believe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

October 11 Debate

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Mark you calendar for October 11th, when the debate "caugh" between Gaffer Joe Biden and V.P. Candidate Ryan is on! I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on how many gaffs Biden will make? lol
Juan Carlos Calderon

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Romney supports amnesty I like him.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Jack said he gave Biden a HandJob back in high school.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#4 Aug 13, 2012
That tax return issue isn't going away either, just because rugby picked von ryan's name out of a hat. That's not a bluff.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 13, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
That tax return issue isn't going away either, just because rugby picked von ryan's name out of a hat. That's not a bluff.
doesn't matter nobody real cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,001
News Hurricanes and global warming - still no connec... (Jan '11) Oct 14 Patriot 3
News The Latest: DA says donations had no role in We... Oct 12 lavon affair 1
News There's one key similarity between Hillary Clin... Oct 4 itwilltakecourage 1
News Al Gore warns that Trump is ignoring weather ap... Sep 28 Patriot AKA Bozo 230
News Climate change computer models totally "wrong" ... Sep 26 Patriot AKA Bozo 9
News 'An Inconvenient Sequel' finds Al Gore still wo... Sep 22 Al Who 1
More from around the web