Dear People in The Swing State of Flo...

Dear People in The Swing State of Florida, You Just Happen to Be In...

There are 1 comment on the Babalu Blog story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Dear People in The Swing State of Florida, You Just Happen to Be In.... In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Yet another example of the leftist democrats' one-way street of "civility". Ever notice they would rather cancel the war than have the balls to actually fight one? They can't ... Not without fully revealing their ideology and their agenda to force it on all of us.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

gossamer

Roseville, MI

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Former democrat governor of the state of Michigan (and "Current" Al Gore employee) Jennifer Granholm has, in her extraordinary intellectual wit and unending compassion and tolerance therein taht far excedes ours, Tweeted on her Twitter page...

R convention delay due to Isaac: I guess God has ways to shut that whole thing down

Yeah, Jenn, that'll teach`em... Too bad if Floridians just happen to be in the way. All expendable for the cause, I guess. This all just adds to the DNC's platform of pro-death and taxes for their own coming convention. Nicely played, Jenn. Nicely played.

This woman has no class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 1 hr WasteWater 69
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Too Funny 61,058
News Take a stand to fight climate change 12 hr Actual Science 1
News Your vote doesn't count 23 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Hillary Clinton should apologize Aug 13 Jim 3
News Trump bounces into the lead Aug 2 Fit2Serve 398
News Al Gore's daughter due in court after June pipe... Jul 30 RustyS 3
More from around the web