US election: yes, Romney could win, b...

US election: yes, Romney could win, but Obama's grip on his nation is still strong | Michael Cohen

There are 343 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from May 26, 2012, titled US election: yes, Romney could win, but Obama's grip on his nation is still strong | Michael Cohen. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

The then Democratic presidential hopeful and Illinois senator Barack Obama and former president Bill Clinton wave to the crowd at a campaign stop in Orlando, Florida, in October 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#379 Jun 26, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>lie....what else ya got.
Cheney- like you- had the ability to lie both while taking in a breath and while breathing out.

Here's just one:

"On the question of so-called 'torture,' we don't do torture, we never have. It's not something that this administration subscribes to. "

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#380 Jun 29, 2012
Mr. Holder needs to hold it together until the Presidential Pardon is issued.
The posse who have not received the letter of recommendation may want to write their own.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#381 Jun 29, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney- like you- had the ability to lie both while taking in a breath and while breathing out.
Here's just one:
"On the question of so-called 'torture,' we don't do torture, we never have. It's not something that this administration subscribes to. "
Cheney, upon being asked about the unpopularity of the Iraq War with the majority of Americans....."So"?

He and Bush never cared about what Americans wanted and proved it by doing NOTHING they campaigned on. Compassionate conservatives?
What a joke. They showed no compassion for anyone and sure as hell didn't spend money like true conservatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warning against carbon tariffs (Jul '09) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IB DaMann 62,303
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... (Mar '15) Thu Jesus Follower 4
News Should popular vote replace electoral college i... Thu GloriusGoodness 30
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) Nov 28 Reagan jr 46
News Can electors vote for Clinton rather than Trump... Nov 27 Trump your President 4
News Gore-Backed Car Firm Gets Large U.S. Loan (Sep '09) Nov 21 National Review 9
More from around the web