Right pillar falls

Right pillar falls

There are 50 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Right pillar falls. In it, New York Post reports that:

Conservative gadfly Andrew Breitbart, whose online expose triggered the downfall of former Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Otis B Driftwood

Sayville, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2012
If the revealing tapes he is said to have had about Obama come out he died of a heart attack. If they don't, the radical left whacked him.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
If the revealing tapes he is said to have had about Obama come out he died of a heart attack. If they don't, the radical left whacked him.
I hope there was no foul play.
The military advisor found in the dumpster should get another look.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#3 Mar 2, 2012
I knew it would only be a matter of time before some right wing nutcses started conspiracy theories about what killed not so breitbart!

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Gadfly myass! He was a worthless LYING son-of-a-bitch. The world is better off today.

But no wonder Murdock's POS is mourning the passing of one of the most vile Reich-wing propagandists. Hoping they'll have an opportunity to mourn Druggie Limpballs and Beck soon.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#5 Mar 2, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
I knew it would only be a matter of time before some right wing nutcses started conspiracy theories about what killed not so breitbart!
The medical examiner found that he died after returning to the crossroads to repay a debt.
hmmmmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Mar 2, 2012
can we say vince foster ?????? it's the dem. way to silence truth

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#7 Mar 2, 2012
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
I am sure this will become a fact in the Right Wing alternate reality.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Mar 2, 2012
Silencing investigation may be the rule of the 'Agenda,' but truth is what it is.
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Mar 2, 2012
Will there be another Breitbart, that's the question. Who will take up the mantle? The Republicans are so disorganized, it's scary.
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Mar 2, 2012
Those grieving: 12-year-old Samson, 10-year-old Mia, 6-year-old Charlie, and 4-year-old William.
Your Ex

Madison, WI

#11 Mar 2, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
If it was the radical left
They would've taken that
Shythead
Limbaugh at the same time....

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#12 Mar 2, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Yeah, after all the crap from angry christian, to angry Muslim, to anti-christ, to foreign born terrorist, to nazi, to communist, failed to amount to anything,

....I'm sure the man who had to edit a film to falsely attack a Black Civil Service worker had "top secret" info that caused the President and the CIA and FBI to conduct a hit on him.

Yup, sounds about what we expect from the far illogical reich.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#13 Mar 2, 2012
hmmmmmmmm wrote:
Can we say 4000+ Americans sent to die for your need to liberate Sunni Muslims (who don't like the U.S) from Shia Muslims (who don't like the U.S).

No, of course you cant. Thats way to real

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#14 Mar 2, 2012
I love the fact that Angry Rick is calling foul and dirty politics as he watches the GOP manual change the outcome of primaries so the Rom-inee can get his delegates as planned.
Just Sayin

Oakland, CA

#15 Mar 2, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Will there be another Breitbart, that's the question. Who will take up the mantle? The Republicans are so disorganized, it's scary.
All three of them here in California are trending toward Obama.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#16 Mar 2, 2012
Andrew Breitbart has fallen. And he can't get up...
Otis B Driftwood

Oceanside, NY

#17 Mar 2, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Andrew Breitbart has fallen. And he can't get up...
Lets play horse. I'll be the front end. You just be yourself...
harvey

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 2, 2012
I'm sure the Toasty Posty is weeping bitter tears over the loss of one of their own. Too bad we aren't writing the Post's obituary as well, another stinking source of right-wing extremism this nation doesn't need.

Andy Breitbart, Pillar of Pus. Rest in Pieces, dipshit.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 2, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
<quoted text>Lets play horse. I'll be the front end. You just be yourself...
Wrong end as usual, idiot. And stop using the nom de film of a great comedian, you don't deserve it. You're not a comedian, just a joke.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 2, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
No "tape" this lying creep ever had ever "revealed" anything but his boundless, insatiable appetite for lies. His bottom-boy, Jimmy O'Keefe, made sure of that.

But by all means keep entertaining us with your conspiracy theories, they're a hoot!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 11 hr Lawrence Wolf 54
News Hillary Clinton should apologize Aug 13 Jim 3
News Trump bounces into the lead Aug 2 Fit2Serve 399
News Al Gore's daughter due in court after June pipe... Jul 30 RustyS 3
News 'Jill not Hill' - Green Party's Stein seeks San... Jul 30 tina anne 15
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Jul 28 Lawrence Wolf 81
More from around the web