How Much Are Romney's "47 Percent" Re...

How Much Are Romney's "47 Percent" Remarks Hurting Him?

There are 3 comments on the Outside the Beltway story from Sep 28, 2012, titled How Much Are Romney's "47 Percent" Remarks Hurting Him?. In it, Outside the Beltway reports that:

What's devastating about the ad, aside from the juxtaposition of Romney's words against photos of regular Americans, is something I only noticed the second time I watched it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Outside the Beltway.

UNCLE GEORGE

Canton, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Considering that everything he said was the truth, it will probably ruin any small chance he had of winning.

The welfare slugs and union goons can't handle the truth.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#2 Sep 28, 2012
TRUTH HURTS the BUMS
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Keep Romney talking. You Tea Bagger doomsday bunker boys are history. 4 more prosperous years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min litesong 54,326
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... 7 hr bolshevik jewish ... 2
News Virginia for the Win: Can Terry McAuliffe save ... Jul 28 Phil 1
News GOP's nightmare: An Independent Donald Trump Jul 27 Gruden Face 25
News Science trumps politics and patronage: Al Gore ... Jul 18 IBdaMann 2
News Blogger: Electing a GOP President Like 'Pouring... Jul 9 NOM s Waffle House 2
News How Tall Are the 2016 Presidential Candidates? Jul 8 Miss Id 1
More from around the web