A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To...

A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To Classrooms

There are 506 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 27, 2013, titled A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To Classrooms. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

By the time today's K-12 students grow up, the challenges posed by climate change are expected to be severe and sweeping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
SpaceBlues

United States

#538 May 10, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
QUESTION: what science have you provided that backs up your claims?
FACT: you're opinions are your own.....but that's all you seem to have.
EXPLANATION: you're not smart enough to know the difference between facts and your opinions.
OPINION: i'm sure climate change 'rages' in your head almost constantly.
peace!
PEACE.

Do reconsider the aforementioned remedy.
tomuch

Roseville, MI

#539 May 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is real, not imaginary.
What are you two years old?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#540 May 11, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>get rid of the teachers union.....and maybe you should give up being homeschooled?
Home schoolin' is the bastion of the ignorant, frightwing, troglodyte, teababagger brigade. All you baggers get your diplomas in broken down trailer trash parks.
tomuch

Roseville, MI

#541 May 11, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Home schoolin' is the bastion of the ignorant, frightwing, troglodyte, teababagger brigade. All you baggers get your diplomas in broken down trailer trash parks.
Go to ghetto Detroit and see how many graduate.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#542 May 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. What credibility or intellgent discussion have you provided that entitles you to demand things?
A. Not a damn bit.
i won't ask what "intellgent" discussions you're provided, son. we both know that answer.....and it goes fo r the rest in your cabal.
i'm not making demands either. lol you and other's make a claim that will address a problem.....yet it has has never been tested.
then you demand that everyone else take on your beliefs and opinions.
get back to me when you have a stronger argument. until then....more sensible people won't rush to judgment like the emotional crowd always does.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#543 May 26, 2013
"....and it goes fo r the rest in your cabal."

Thanks, we knew you're a poseur, but it's nice when you prover it... "Through" on a coat, when you go outside, "college grad" ... LMAOROTFU~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Gore warns that Trump is ignoring weather ap... Jul 17 fingers mcgurke 83
News Al Gore still thinks the Internet might save us... Jul 17 thearefakenews 8
Al Gore Fake News As Always Jul 17 thearefakenews 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jul 13 John 63,930
News Impeachment of Donald Trump clamor by left is a... Jul 12 Ex Senator Santpo... 20
News The president keeps a solemn promise to put Ame... Jul 5 Cordwainer Trout 7
News Arctic ice may vanish in 5-7 years (Dec '09) Jun '17 Youhelpfixit 12
More from around the web