Fla. may remove thousands from voter rolls

Full story: News 4 Jax

State officials announced Wednesday that they have identified more than 2,600 people who are in Florida legally but may not be eligible to vote.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Most Interesting

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Get 'er done!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Hanging chad?
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Florida. Home of the "hanging chad" and now illegal votes. What's next for Florida? The psychic vote? How about the Estate vote? Uncle George always voted on the Democrat ticket. He died. In his Will, he bequeathed his vote to the Democrat party for the next 100 years.

Or maybe the child vote. Since children are now required to have social security numbers, they are recognized by the Federal Government. They get benefits from the Government. Should not they be entitled to vote for their representatives?

Hopefully you all know that I'm just kidding....LOL
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Dances with Wolves wrote:
Florida. Home of the "hanging chad" and now illegal votes. What's next for Florida? The psychic vote? How about the Estate vote? Uncle George always voted on the Democrat ticket. He died. In his Will, he bequeathed his vote to the Democrat party for the next 100 years.
Or maybe the child vote. Since children are now required to have social security numbers, they are recognized by the Federal Government. They get benefits from the Government. Should not they be entitled to vote for their representatives?
Hopefully you all know that I'm just kidding....LOL
Of course, Dances! If the voters are found to be illegals, I'd love to know who they voted for and which party. Two guesses? lol
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Where is Turner to explain that just because they are registered to vote there is no proof that anybody who was registered illegally actually voted? LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Exactly wrote:
<quoted text> Of course, Dances! If the voters are found to be illegals, I'd love to know who they voted for and which party. Two guesses? lol
Bet it isn't for any republicans.
Frank

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

No Blacks or Mexis should be out to vote period.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

From the article: "Some people on the list have already given documentation that they are citizens, said Christina White, deputy supervisor of elections."

Just more of the concerted effort to disenfranchise voters and the perpetuate and publicize the Reich-wing voter fraud myths.

BTW: Everyone aware of this story form a week ago?

GOP Voter Registration Firm Turns in Thousands of 'Invalid' Registration Forms in California
Long history of Republican registration fraud continues, dwarfs allegations against ACORN workers - http://www.bradblog.com/...
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

PlacitasRoy wrote:
From the article: "Some people on the list have already given documentation that they are citizens, said Christina White, deputy supervisor of elections."
“Some”? How many are “some”? What inconvenience did they have to suffer through due to this? Flash an ID? Say it ain’t so….LOL
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Just more of the concerted effort to disenfranchise voters and the perpetuate and publicize the Reich-wing voter fraud myths.
BTW: Everyone aware of this story form a week ago?
GOP Voter Registration Firm Turns in Thousands of 'Invalid' Registration Forms in California
If both parties are doing it, then how is it a “myth”? How about we all EQUALLY flash some ID at the polling place, vote, then go about our business?
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Bradblog? ROFLMAO!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

2600? More like a million illegals on the voter rolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••