Keith Olbermann fired by Current TV, ...

Keith Olbermann fired by Current TV, replaced by Eliot Spitzer

There are 41 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Keith Olbermann fired by Current TV, replaced by Eliot Spitzer. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

A year after Keith Olbermann left MSNBC to join Current TV, the network owned by former Vice President Al Gore and businessman Joel Hyatt , the anchor has been fired from his position and will be replaced effective immediately by disgraced New York governor Eliot Spitzer .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps

Wilmington, DE

#43 Apr 1, 2012
obooger wrote:
<quoted text>
you liberal muppet
Hey retardate:

You better explain to your right wing friends, the evilgelicals, that the earth is more than 10000 years old. Good luck.

Say "hi" to darlin' lil' Shep at Fox for me! Bill Hemmer, too. And Greta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 60,169
News Vice President's Daughter Karenna Gore Arrested... 5 hr He Named Me Black... 3
News Why Don't Jews and Asian-Americans Like the Rep... Jun 17 USidiotRaceMAKEWO... 5
News After 10 Years, 'An Inconvenient Truth' Is Stil... Jun 1 Into The Night 205
News Obama says climate change a matter of national ... (Dec '08) May '16 Be Careful What Y... 465
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) May '16 Ronald RayGone 79
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) May '16 BonBons7522 38
More from around the web