How About We Let Scientists Vote Again?

There are 4 comments on the From On High story from May 20, 2012, titled How About We Let Scientists Vote Again?. In it, From On High reports that:

Al Gore is still at it. He's still wanting everyone to believe - pleeeaaase - that there is consensus within the scientific community that anthropogenic global warming exists and is a growing problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at From On High.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#1 May 20, 2012
-
Next time will be the first time.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#2 May 20, 2012
"Heartland," of course, is the organization that has the audacity to do what scientists once did not long ago - that being to question hypotheses and to seek and obtain knowledge.
LOL. Believe that and you'll believe anything.

Looks like scientists are voting- to bail out of any association with Heartland- even the sceptics.

http://rabett.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-used-to-...

Yes, who to believe on climate: Heartland (fossil fuel industry funded) or every scientific academy in the world?

Heartland:
This is why the most prominent advocates of global warming aren't scientists. They are murderers, tyrants, and madmen.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/blog/20...

Every scientific academy in the world:
Warming is real, we're responsible for it, and we need to do something about it.
Who to believe?
Scientist

Carlsbad, CA

#3 May 20, 2012
Global warming is a certainty.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#4 May 20, 2012
FuGyou wrote:
LOL.
Hey there Fuggy, you've been neglecting your duty to the masses lately.
I hope you're refreshed and ready for the fray once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,113
News Why Don't Jews and Asian-Americans Like the Rep... Jun 17 USidiotRaceMAKEWO... 5
News After 10 Years, 'An Inconvenient Truth' Is Stil... Jun 1 Into The Night 205
News Obama says climate change a matter of national ... (Dec '08) May 29 Be Careful What Y... 465
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) May '16 Ronald RayGone 79
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) May '16 BonBons7522 38
News Finland's Martti Ahtisaari wins Nobel Peace Prize (Oct '08) May '16 Mistresses step kids 8
More from around the web