Obama film: 'The Road We've Traveled'

Mar 8, 2012 Full story: USA Today 379

The trailer for a 17-minute documentary promoting President Obama's re-election casts his first term as a story "about determination and progress." Narrated by Tom Hanks, the film is called The Road We've Traveled and appears to be built around the president's responses to the meltdown of the financial system, the near-collapse of the auto ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Cat74

United States

#414 Mar 17, 2012
The facts are the President's birth certificate is a forgery, his Selective service card is a forgery, and his S S card belongs to a long dead man from Connecticut. He is a total phony. We have no idea who he is, and both the Republicans, and the Democrats entered into a pact to lie to the American people for only God knows what they got in return.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#415 Mar 18, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
We have come to expect a changing of the Facts by the opposition to quality judgement and good government.
Thanks for confirmation of that! Now it is not only the Media but the Federal Data Sources and Archives are all locked in a conspiracy against who exactly?
Paranoid Much?
MARTIAL LAW? OBAMA ISSUES EXECUTIVE ORDER:'NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS'...Get ready, if it looks like Obama is going to lose the election, lock n load.

Obama Struggling To Bring in High Dollar Donations...Obama strugles to do anything except play golf and basketball brackets.

'Money battle much tighter than once imagined'...
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.

Location hidden

#416 Mar 18, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well depending on who's reading my post it's just common basic information. Any well informed American would be expected to know that information. Or any Citizen who's actually interested in American Policy and had a understanding of the operations of American Government and Congressional procedure and protocol as an adult that votes should know.
Elementary Civic is taught in 5th grade.
Not in the liberal text books...it's never taught. Knowing the constitution is the last thing liberals want students to know.
Boston Bloviator

Marlborough, MA

#417 Mar 18, 2012
They really didn't have to create a 17-minute propaganda feed about Obama ... "the Road that We've Travelled" under Obama is obvious to any American:

1) College educated women WILL NOT vote for Obama in November, since College educated women typically LEARN from their mistakes, and will vote this year primarily on the ECONOMY.

2) Blow-bama has lost the Jewish vote, thanks to his Islamofascist appeasement and dismissal of a sovereign Israel.

3) Obama has lost a good share of the Catholic moderate vote, thanks do his attempted forced mandating of birth control at religious healthcare institutions.

4) Obama has lost most of mainstream heartland ... thanks to his gratuitous, condescending , and shockingly arrogant remarks that the heartland is filled with people who "cling to guns and religion."

5) College students and early 20-ish people are simply not that jazzed about Obama, especially when 25% of them can't find jobs after graduating from college

6) Unemployment remains at completely unacceptable level 0f 8.3%, and that doesn't include the the unemployed that the the Bureau of Labor Statistics no longer counts; i.e., those who have been unemployed longer than 6 months, those who have given up looking, and those who are underemployed or are in CRAPPY part-time jobs.

7) Commodities like coffee, beef, pork, wheat, corn,(i.e., food that we eat ) have increased in price on average more than 34% since Obama took office

8) Gas and heating oil prices have nearly DOUBLED since Blow-bama took office

9) Our national debt has ***TRIPLED** from $5 Trillion to more than $16 trillion under the Marxist, Big-Government, Big-Spending Lizard

10) Our national borders have been treated like a sieve under Obama ... and we now have 17 million fence-jumping Criminal Aliens squatting within our borders, taking scarce jobs, and costing honest taxpayers and citizens BILLIONS each year in support

11) Obama and Treasury Secretary Geithner keep printing U.S. currency (tee - hee-hee) I guess one U.S. ratings downgrade wasn't enough.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#418 Mar 18, 2012
As soon as the Republican nominee is chosen the Republicans will put out their own proaganda film telling the truth about what the President has done in the past nearly 4 years. Hopefully they will also tell us what they expect to do to correct all the mistakes made by the President, and that will give Americans a choice.
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#419 Mar 18, 2012
Awakened Being Simply Contemplating The True Nature...

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6931/600px...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#422 Mar 19, 2012
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>.
You don't pay much attention to monthly jobs reports when they are released by the BLS on the first Friday of every month, do you? If you did you would know that ALL the jobs being created are in the private sector and we are shedding government jobs every month - the exact opposite of what you claim. Oh those pesky facts!
The government jobs that are being shedding are at the state and local levels in Republican states. They are the states that are balancing their budgets and cutting government waste. IT has nothing to do with O'bama's government jobs.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#423 Mar 19, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Not in the liberal text books...it's never taught. Knowing the constitution is the last thing liberals want students to know.
Then you would have to explain why the Conservatives are so bent on usurping the Constitution.

It's more than a "God Damn Piece of Paper"...
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#424 Mar 19, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The government jobs that are being shedding are at the state and local levels in Republican states. They are the states that are balancing their budgets and cutting government waste. IT has nothing to do with O'bama's government jobs.
Congressional Budget and Program Funding Cuts equals Federal Job Cuts.

Location hidden

#425 Mar 19, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would have to explain why the Conservatives are so bent on usurping the Constitution.
It's more than a "God Damn Piece of Paper"...
Call me when you have examples and can prove it.

Location hidden

#426 Mar 19, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressional Budget and Program Funding Cuts equals Federal Job Cuts.
HOW OBAMA LIED ON NATIONAL TV.........

By JAKE SHERMAN | 3/18/12 8:17 PM EDT
The verdict is in: Team Boehner has taken Round One of the great journalistic reconstruction of last year’s failed debt talks.

OR.....HOW AMERICA LOST ITS TRIPLE A CREDIT RATING

Eight months after deficit talks between the nation’s top two elected officials collapsed, a 4,600-word inside-the-room narrative by The Washington Post on Sunday — the first of several sweeping accounts in the works — paints the Obama administration as walking away from a nearly done agreement with Boehner. And when the president eventually came around and wanted to cut a deal, Boehner said it was too late.

In short, the Post piece bolsters the Boehner team’s narrative that it was Obama who got cold feet and became unwilling to strike a grand bargain to fix the nation’s finances.

“The story makes it clear that the facts are as we’ve always described them,” said Michael Steel, Boehner’s spokesman, in a Sunday interview.“The speaker showed a great deal of courage by putting $800 billion in revenues through tax reform on the table, and the White House couldn’t close the deal. They moved the goal posts and refused to get serious.”

The White House declined to talk about the story on the record.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/741...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#427 Mar 21, 2012
Obama film:'The Road I've Traveled with Sal Alinsky'
Cat74

United States

#428 Mar 21, 2012
America's new film, "The Road I Will Not Travel After November, 2012" about a better future for all of us, but especially the children

Paradise Valley Arizona

#429 Mar 21, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
America's new film, "The Road I Will Not Travel After November, 2012" about a better future for all of us, but especially the children
Amen!!!!!!!
dork

Thane, India

#431 Mar 25, 2012
dfgdfg
digger1960

Mesa, AZ

#432 Apr 6, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>He is ineffective to a point and that is because all he ever hears from congress is NO NO NO. So you have him hogtied and tell him get back on the horse. Every lil thing has to be kicked around like a football from one end to the other before anything happens.
It's bs and he needs to kick a few heads. As for the Bin Laden thing, well I'd take my time to make that decision too if i was him. It was a HUGE gamble polictically because if it went belly up, his presidency was finished. He would never recover from that.
So NO it was not a simple thing to do, it took courage from him & everyone involved.
I think I know what it's called when one man has unilateral power- it's called a DICTATORSHIP- if you want that , move to Mogadishu

Location hidden

#433 Apr 7, 2012
dork wrote:
dfgdfg
Didn't I talk to you with my IT problem with cable.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#434 Apr 7, 2012
Obama stars in a new movie, "Rules for Radicals" written by Sal Alinsky

Location hidden

#435 Apr 7, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Obama stars in a new movie, "Rules for Radicals" written by Sal Alinsky
There is good news for Obama though with his 360 million dollar propaganda production.......after another 6 showings his audience will equal the first time Sarah Palin had her documentry about Alaska.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min red and right 51,391
WashPost: Global warming tides will carry screa... 13 hr meanwhile 1
EDITORIAL: Rajendra Pachauri resigns U.N. globa... Thu SpaceBlues 1
Govs to Gather to Address Global Warming (Apr '08) Feb 24 SpaceBlues 77
Washington secretary of state says we need 2016... Feb 20 Cordwainer Trout 4
More on the global warming thing (Dec '09) Feb 14 Earthling-1 411
SpaceX launches observatory on 3rd try, nixes l... Feb 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web