New study suggests eating vegan is so...

New study suggests eating vegan is solution to global warming

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 14, 2012, titled New study suggests eating vegan is solution to global warming. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A new study released yesterday suggests one of the major causes of global warming is the human consumption of cattle and other meat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Why not just go back to the old way of everyone hunting for their own food? There was no global warming back then. I bet we'd all be better stewards of the land and more respectful of wildlife, if we had to rely on the land and it's creatures for our survival.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#2 Apr 15, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
Why not just go back to the old way of everyone hunting for their own food? There was no global warming back then. I bet we'd all be better stewards of the land and more respectful of wildlife, if we had to rely on the land and it's creatures for our survival.
Good points, and don't forget that hunting kept the guys from getting overweight and eating wild meat, even the fat, is good for human health.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#3 Apr 15, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good points, and don't forget that hunting kept the guys from getting overweight and eating wild meat, even the fat, is good for human health.
Exactly. Besides, it's tasty.:)

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Thats nice, but there is no way Im eating Bark for the rest of my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News 'An Inconvenient Sequel' finds Al Gore still wo... Fri Al Who 1
News Climate Crazies Finally Admit 'We Were Wrong Ab... Thu Too Funny 2
News Al Gore warns that Trump is ignoring weather ap... Thu Talkin Bout Perverts 223
News Rush Limbaugh on Hurricane Irma: Powerful Storm... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 32
News The Zionist Leader Who Can't Quit Steve Bannon Aug 31 lavon affair 1
News The Right-Wing Intellegentsia Concedes Gay Marr... (Mar '13) Aug 26 Zionist Report 16
More from around the web