The Greatest Hoax? Global Warming, Sa...

The Greatest Hoax? Global Warming, Says Sen. James Inhofe

There are 89 comments on the Accuracy In Media story from Jun 5, 2012, titled The Greatest Hoax? Global Warming, Says Sen. James Inhofe. In it, Accuracy In Media reports that:

The issue of global warming continues to be a fault line in this country and across the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Accuracy In Media.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#85 Jun 19, 2012
fun farts wrote:
.... science is about knowledge.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Science is about applying knowledge properly.
//////////
fun farts wrote:
No, science is about knowledge.
Applying knowledge 'properly' is politics, as 'properly' is a value judgement by those who get to decide.
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fun farts' doesn't know science or mathematics & can't do math & science. That's why 'fun farts' can't apply his knowledge properly & his designed airplane crashes...... no, he can't even design a jet powerplant to power the airplane down the runway to take off speed.

Don't need no politics to apply science knowledge properly.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#86 Jun 20, 2012
unjust sayings wrote:
He's(steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling) irrelevant. YOU'RE the one WHO HAS to PERSUADE here.
You are right that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' is irrelevant.

Scientists persuade. I don't have to persuade any AGW denier. I like AGW deniers to be as stupid as they have intended their lives to be.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#87 Jun 21, 2012
litesong wrote:
fun farts wrote:
.... science is about knowledge.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Science is about applying knowledge properly.
//////////
fun farts wrote:
No, science is about knowledge.
Applying knowledge 'properly' is politics, as 'properly' is a value judgement by those who get to decide.
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fun farts' doesn't know science or mathematics & can't do math & science. That's why 'fun farts' can't apply his knowledge properly & his designed airplane crashes...... no, he can't even design a jet powerplant to power the airplane down the runway to take off speed.
Don't need no politics to apply science knowledge properly.
what a lot of stupid guff from a silly Injun hippy . Like most greenies, when you get on to science and engineering you display your ignorance. Go do a war dance, Hiawatha.
I Am DIGITAP

Los Angeles, CA

#88 Jun 21, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' is irrelevant.
Scientists persuade. I don't have to persuade any AGW denier. I like AGW deniers to be as stupid as they have intended their lives to be.
You're the dope-addled, drunk aborigone screaming to your fellow men that YOU approve of the white man taxing
the air
they breathe.

Since: Apr 10

Milwaukee, WI USA

#89 Jun 21, 2012
I Am DIGITAP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dope-addled, drunk aborigone screaming to your fellow men that YOU approve of the white man taxing
the air
they breathe.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was good (-:
jake the snake

United States

#90 Jun 21, 2012
I Am DIGITAP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dope-addled, drunk aborigone screaming to your fellow men that YOU approve of the white man taxing
the air
they breathe.
Rubbish....and you sound uneducated.
I Am DIGITAP

Los Angeles, CA

#91 Jun 21, 2012
jake the snake wrote:
<quoted text>Rubbish....and you sound uneducated.
No m***rf***r, YEW JIST DONT SPEEK NUTHIN BUT

BOREHOLian UhBONICS.

WHY DIDN'T YEW or ANY WUN YEW NO

NO
UH TREE CAINT BE NO TREEMOMITUR????!!!

WHY DIDN'T YEW NO ABOUT L.I.E.B.I.G.S. L.A.W. YOU INSOLENT, IGNORANT, EARTHWORM-INTELLECT-ENVYING,

VENEREALLY INFECTED HIPPIE?!

WHY!

WHY DIDN'T YEW
OR ANY WUN YEW NO

REALIZE MAGIC HOCKIE STICK MAYUTH CAINT CYFER NO DUUMSDAY!?

Y?
SpaceBlues

United States

#92 Aug 13, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. It's knowledge because:
The word science comes from the Latin "scientia," meaning knowledge.
How do we define science? According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, the definition of science is "knowledge attained through study or practice," or "knowledge covering general truths of the operation of general laws, esp. as obtained and tested through scientific method [and] concerned with the physical world."
What does that really mean? Science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge. This system uses observation and experimentation to describe and explain natural phenomena. The term science also refers to the organized body of knowledge people have gained using that system. Less formally, the word science often describes any systematic field of study or the knowledge gained from it.
What is the purpose of science? Perhaps the most general description is that the purpose of science is to produce useful models of reality.
Most scientific investigations use some form of the scientific method. You can find out more about the scientific method here.
Science as defined above is sometimes called pure science to differentiate it from applied science, which is the application of research to human needs. Fields of science are commonly classified along two major lines:
- Natural sciences, the study of the natural world, and
- Social sciences, the systematic study of human behavior and society.
http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/science-defi...
P.S. "litesong" knows all this but you don't.
Still holds true.

An admirer of mine dug up this post. LOL.
SpaceBlues

United States

#93 Aug 13, 2013
Steve Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was good (-:
So you like to be gored!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Polls: Young voters seek a 'reset button' on 2016 Fri WeTheSheeple 91
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri litesong 60,655
News Column: In bashing Donald Trump, some say, Ruth... Jul 12 Synque 6
News Al Gore's Daughter in Court After Arrest at Pip... Jul 1 Nu Wor Order 2
News Vice President's Daughter Karenna Gore Arrested... Jul 1 Anita Bryant s Jihad 12
News Why Don't Jews and Asian-Americans Like the Rep... Jun '16 USidiotRaceMAKEWO... 5
News After 10 Years, 'An Inconvenient Truth' Is Stil... Jun '16 Into The Night 205
More from around the web