Romney could win popular vote while O...

Romney could win popular vote while Obama wins electoral vote

There are 7 comments on the CNN story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Romney could win popular vote while Obama wins electoral vote. In it, CNN reports that:

Watch CNN's comprehensive coverage of Election Day starting at 6 p.m. ET Tuesday on CNN TV and follow online at CNN.com or via CNN's apps for iPhone , iPad and Android .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

responder

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd LOVE to see this happen!

After 2000, it's only fair that reTHUGlicans get to experience the same anger, frustration, and disbelief the Dems did upon the selection of George 'Dumbya' Bush. Granted, we probably wouldn't get this one to the Supreme Court, but even that's possible, given GOPer election shenanigans in Ohio and Florida.

Wonder what they'd say about the Electoral College if it happened to THEM??

LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 5, 2012
These are the rules.
The bribes, and 'wars on', come down to the vote, tomorrow.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2012
responder wrote:
I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd LOVE to see this happen!
After 2000, it's only fair that reTHUGlicans get to experience the same anger, frustration, and disbelief the Dems did upon the selection of George 'Dumbya' Bush. Granted, we probably wouldn't get this one to the Supreme Court, but even that's possible, given GOPer election shenanigans in Ohio and Florida.
Wonder what they'd say about the Electoral College if it happened to THEM??
LOL
What shenanigans, bozo?

Bush won the electoral vote in 2000, Al Gore started the court action, not Bush. Al Gore tried to stop the military vote in Florida, not Bush, Al Gore tried to have the polls closed in all of Florida at 7PM even though eastern Florida is on a different time zone!

Bush won both the popular AND the electoral college in 04. You need to let go of your whiney and get back to reality.

BTB, the company who makes the Ohio voting machines is a branch from George Soros. If any shenanigans were going on, it wouldn't have been for Bush.

Change your diapers and get with 2012, eh?
Clown atlas

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
What shenanigans, bozo?
Bush won the electoral vote in 2000, Al Gore started the court action, not Bush. Al Gore tried to stop the military vote in Florida, not Bush, Al Gore tried to have the polls closed in all of Florida at 7PM even though eastern Florida is on a different time zone!
Bush won both the popular AND the electoral college in 04. You need to let go of your whiney and get back to reality.
BTB, the company who makes the Ohio voting machines is a branch from George Soros. If any shenanigans were going on, it wouldn't have been for Bush.
do U like CNN /quotee/? butta missed FOX highschool count?;-0000

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Clown atlas wrote:
<quoted text>
do U like CNN /quotee/? butta missed FOX highschool count?;-0000
Didn't we shoot your asz up near Ban Dong?
responder

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
What shenanigans, bozo?
Rick Snott (R-Crazyface) in Florida is trying to restrict polling hours for early voting because he knows Dems are coming out to vote early. It's documented, look it up. Husted (R-NoVote4U) in Ohio's tried to restrict early voting as well, but been slapped down by lawsuit. Again, documented fact, the kind you like least.

Bush lost the popular vote in 2000, dumbass. That's the reference I made. Of course he won it and the Electoral College in 2004, so what? ReTHUGlican shenanigans have been documented in Florida and Ohio in ALL THREE ELECTIONS. Your claims about Gore in Florida in 2000 are, of course, false like virtually everything else you post. Righties LOVE to whine about their precious military not being allowed to vote, even though that HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

Wonder why Righties whine about Dem "cheating" so much? Why? It's because THEY cheat and, Karl Rove-like, blame it on Dems.

FU2
responder

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Didn't we shoot your asz up near Ban Dong?
The only "ban dong" you've ever been involved in was your local church's attempt to prevent nude statues from being displayed at the art museum....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr hh 54,340
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... 20 hr bolshevik jewish ... 2
News Virginia for the Win: Can Terry McAuliffe save ... Jul 28 Phil 1
News GOP's nightmare: An Independent Donald Trump Jul 27 Gruden Face 25
News Science trumps politics and patronage: Al Gore ... Jul 18 IBdaMann 2
News Blogger: Electing a GOP President Like 'Pouring... Jul 9 NOM s Waffle House 2
News How Tall Are the 2016 Presidential Candidates? Jul 8 Miss Id 1
More from around the web