Markets want clear decision from presidential vote

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Traders and investors seem to agree on one thing about Tuesday's U.S. presidential election: The markets want a clear winner by Wednesday morning.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oshkoshbygosh

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

lbj and the left started making FULL LEFT TURNSin the 1960s they made so many bad left turns that now THEIRS A CLIFF AHEAD..means tested of course, and all the feds horses and all the feds men wont put it back together again.a few more disasters either real or percieved and we become a colony of haiti

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ..bitterness becomes you.
I'm not bitter, I'm sad..........For America. It is now like Europe as you wanted, a bunch of old hippies and children playing at rule the world. It won't affect me, but later generations my bring back the times of Louie XV1.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
America is happy. You're no longer part of changing America. You've proved that. Your loss.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

the stock market isn't happy, money talks and Obama's shit walks.

Stocks: Dow ends down 313 points after Obama win
www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2012/11/...
7 hours ago – NEW YORK — News of President Obama's re-election sent U.S. stock futures lower and weighed on foreign markets, as investors looked past ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
America is happy. You're no longer part of changing America. You've proved that. Your loss.
Yes, that attitude is not what Obama promised.........but of course his speech was the same as in 08, and he quickly reniged on what he promised.........as usual.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You klansmen have been against this, now second-term, President since before '08. The only promises of his you're interested in talking about are the ones you can use against him. Yesterday was just the beginning, now the fiscal ball is in the court of boner and the house baggers that survived. Your party should be more concerned about looking within itself and dealing with the kooks that led you to this point. If boner and teabooger the taliban in the house decide to side with nordquist, your asses are grass in the next midterms.

hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You klansmen have been against this, now second-term, President since before '08. The only promises of his you're interested in talking about are the ones you can use against him. Yesterday was just the beginning, now the fiscal ball is in the court of boner and the house baggers that survived. Your party should be more concerned about looking within itself and dealing with the kooks that led you to this point. If boner and teabooger the taliban in the house decide to side with nordquist, your asses are grass in the next midterms.
hahahahahahaha
Sorry lying maggot, your faux racism speech is boring. Republicans elected more blacks to key postions that the left. You take a loon like Jesse Jr. that is in a nut farm and has stolen from his campaign funds, and elect him by a landslide. You have no moral compass. You vote for who has the biggest candy bag.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's tom delay today, rube?
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

According to the Wall Street Journal (hardly a bastion of liberal thought) markets are more concerned with the looming fiscal cliff and the Euro Zone debt crisis than they are with Obama's re-election. Obama's re-election has had a minimal effect on markets. Since his administration is filled with wall street insiders they don't have much to worry about from the white house.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

The laughing liberal wrote:
Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213
By Dick Morris
11/05/12
Yup. That’s right. A landslide for Romney approaching the magnitude of Obama’s against McCain. That’s my prediction.
On Sunday, we changed our clocks. On Tuesday, we’ll change our president.
Romney will win the states McCain carried in 2008, plus: Florida, Indiana, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
In the popular vote, Romney will win by more than 5 points.
The Obama campaign made the following key mistakes:
• It bet the farm on negative ads in swing states. It didn’t realize that Mitt’s convention speech and the three debates would give him the chance to live down the charges and demonstrate — through facts and his demeanor — that they were baseless.
• Obama had no Plan B if the negatives didn’t work. He never really laid in a convincing defense of his record, except to recall the mess that he inherited and to try to make people believe things were better. He had no vision for his second term, except more of same. He never moved to the center — the shift that reelected Bill Clinton.
• By focusing on the negative, Obama sacrificed first his personal popularity and then his dignity and presidentiality. No longer was he the hope and the change. He became nothing more than a nasty partisan, throwing epithets at his rival. A president does not let himself be quoted as saying that his opponent is a “bullsh--ter” or that voting is the best “revenge.” Even his dress was wrong. Instead of appearing in a dark suit, he dressed in an open-neck white shirt, trying to be everyman but succeeding only in not looking like a president.
• Since he offered nothing more than a negative campaign and a grab-bag of special-interest pleadings for single women, unions, college kids and minorities, Obama failed to inspire the turnout that he needed.
• In the first debate, Obama was terrible. We’ll likely find out what his excuses are after the polls close. Did he have the flu? Was it the altitude? Had he, as Bob Woodward suggested, just received a dose of bad news? Why did he appear distracted?
• Obama should have gotten the facts out quickly about Benghazi rather than let them drip, drip, drip out over six weeks. He could then have handled the crisis and won points for determination and toughness. Instead, to the very end, he looked like he was covering up the fact of a terrorist attack.
Because he was.
None of this should take away from Romney’s brilliant campaign. By staying on the economy and not being tempted into side issues like Libya, Mitt kept the focus where it needed to be and never let up. His campaign’s foray into Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Wisconsin was vital to his chances of victory. More about what Mitt did right in my post-election column on Thursday. But for now, let’s celebrate the new president we are about to elect.
http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-mo... -
Laughing Loony, you sound like a guy with a serious case of sore-loseritis. Sure, losing is hard, but jeez, get over it.

Your Republicans in the House can still go on sabotaging America.

There! You feel better already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

They now see clearly who is president and they are all pulling their money out of the stock market.
A movie made them do it. Really. Honest to God. I wouldn't lie. Really. It was the movie. For sure. Don't you believe me? It's the movies fault. Honest. Really. ManBearPig was in the movie. Honest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
They now see clearly who is president and they are all pulling their money out of the stock market.
A movie made them do it. Really. Honest to God. I wouldn't lie. Really. It was the movie. For sure. Don't you believe me? It's the movies fault. Honest. Really. ManBearPig was in the movie. Honest.
They are also moving it out of the country along with laying off people, just like in 08, they know what is coming to America........and it's not more free phones.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the rugby anti-American invest strategy.
comatose

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

so now america looks like the fat,pregnant white girl, looking for the babby daddy to pay up.only to find out shes as broke as he is.
ken

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

i sure hope im wrong.but the community organizer could not pull the bunny out of the hat in chicago.and hes not going to produce a turkey dinner for the country.. i hope im wrong ,but i see fried turkey tails ,
gitmo

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

good morning wallmart employees your 2013 insurance premiums going up 8 to 36%.just like medicare.and every other non means tested citizen.the nanny states are going to pay their health care bills with your money,for the 45th year

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••