Cuban-Americans Reject Immigrant Parents' Party Alliances

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 15

Abelardo and Lucy Gomez, like many of their generation who fled Cuba, have voted for every Republican U.S. presidential candidate for the past 40 years.

Full Story
Sandy

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Considerig the zero politica and police standards in Miami Cuban run place . I think it best to reject Cuban politicians as a whole.

Miami-dade ranked as WORSE run city and that banana repulic Hialeah not far behind
PREACHER

Sparta, NJ

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Too many heathen south Americans coming into the area.
We Just Dont Care

Hollywood, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2012
No more indios!!
We Just Dont Care

Hollywood, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2012
"“I’m very upset with my son,” said Lucy Gomez, 65, interviewed at her $2 million home in a gated Coral Gables neighborhood along a canal near Biscayne Bay.“He’s my son and he has a big heart. But Albert is a Democrat.”
Yo apuesto a que Cherokee le eecoge la mierda de sus perros Haveneses del portal de Lucy y fredy le limpia la piscina de su mansion!!Jajajaja!
Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#5 Dec 17, 2012
The tide is turning, even in the Cuban American community! A new day in U.S./Cuban relations is coming soon and the old guard cannot stop it!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
The tide is turning, even in the Cuban American community! A new day in U.S./Cuban relations is coming soon and the old guard cannot stop it!
Humans have short memories....second generations do not carry as much pain and the third even less....hitler is less painful, almost forgotten, swastikas are becoming popular among the youth...the same happens with all other dictators...
Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#7 Dec 17, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans have short memories....second generations do not carry as much pain and the third even less....hitler is less painful, almost forgotten, swastikas are becoming popular among the youth...the same happens with all other dictators...
Hey, Bubba! I held the first Holocaust Memorial Week at my university a number of years ago - a full week of speakers, documentaries, and a graphic display of photos that chronicled the horror the the Nazi butchers from the beginning of its blaming the countries economic ills on the poor, the indigent, gypsies, Jews, gays, etc.! and the Right wing citizens bought it and the neocon-patriotism that went with it! We had survivors speak to the students!!!! We held a Passover Sedar with the Jewish Students of Duke University at the conclusion of the week!!

You think only your ilk know history and the horrors of the past - well I have news for you, Bubba! The current system and history of Cuba is not even close to that of Nazi Germany! Over 11,000,000 human beings perished at the hands of the Nazis! Cuba's entire population is barely over 11,000,000!!!!!!!! Never would I say that much tragic wrong has not been done in Cuba and freedoms denied! Yes, there were firing squads, yes, the prisons have political prisoners in them and that is wrong - but like Hitler - get a grip, Bubba!
Gitano

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Bubba! I held the first Holocaust Memorial Week at my university a number of years ago - a full week of speakers, documentaries, and a graphic display of photos that chronicled the horror the the Nazi butchers from the beginning of its blaming the countries economic ills on the poor, the indigent, gypsies, Jews, gays, etc.! and the Right wing citizens bought it and the neocon-patriotism that went with it! We had survivors speak to the students!!!! We held a Passover Sedar with the Jewish Students of Duke University at the conclusion of the week!!
You think only your ilk know history and the horrors of the past - well I have news for you, Bubba! The current system and history of Cuba is not even close to that of Nazi Germany! Over 11,000,000 human beings perished at the hands of the Nazis! Cuba's entire population is barely over 11,000,000!!!!!!!! Never would I say that much tragic wrong has not been done in Cuba and freedoms denied! Yes, there were firing squads, yes, the prisons have political prisoners in them and that is wrong - but like Hitler - get a grip, Bubba!
In reality LIEger does not know history and his evil twin WJDC only knows what he WANTS to know, he has selective memory.

Difference is Lieger is a compulsive liar -MD-DVM-scientist-real estate tycoon-Vietnam Vet-P/T animal control and I could go on ,while WJDC is not a liar but a selective distorter of history.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 18, 2012
WeJust Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Castros old guard would!!Neither side won! And that is good!
Lol you con artist and disgrace, you have supported the Miami Batistian old guard till recently when some of the wind was taken out of their right wing extremist boat in the last election.

You are a disgrace with no conviction . I can see how you are related to the other con artist, Marco Rubio.

Cherokee had you pegged from Day 1 .

You remind me of the Batistian neighborhood spy who later changes their alliance once they see Fidel is gaining strength , you are cut from that same type of cloth.

I know because my grandfather was like that ,LOL mira que soy un hij@ de put@.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
Cuba will always be screwed because whether "Rep" or "Dem" we are the most politically corrupt bunch there are.
There are exceptions but they are simply exceptions.

Using Cuban owned Hialeah as a gauge, I see ZERO political and ZERO police standards.
PREACHER

Sparta, NJ

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Bubba! I held the first Holocaust Memorial Week at my university a number of years ago - a full week of speakers, documentaries, and a graphic display of photos that chronicled the horror the the Nazi butchers from the beginning of its blaming the countries economic ills on the poor, the indigent, gypsies, Jews, gays, etc.! and the Right wing citizens bought it and the neocon-patriotism that went with it! We had survivors speak to the students!!!! We held a Passover Sedar with the Jewish Students of Duke University at the conclusion of the week!!
EXACTLY...ever learn about proportions and percentages CG? Youy dumb commienazi!
Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
DITTO & without distortions!
Devin Blades

Sparta, NJ

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
<quoted text>HEE HEE
The NRA is remaining silent out of respect for the families. They understand that during this time, when memorials are still ongoing, it is not appropriate to speak out. When the time is right, the NRA will be prepared to speak, ad people will listen!!
The only 'fierce debate' is coming from the reactionary, emotional liberals who hated guns before the murderous rampage and will hate guns long after its memory fades These modern-day book burners are ignorant and afraid, and are lashing out in a predictable manner simply to capitalize on a national tragedy. Shameful.
Compassionate One

Selma, NC

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Compassionate One wrote:
Ouch!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Devin Blades wrote:
<quoted text>The NRA is remaining silent out of respect for the families. They understand that during this time, when memorials are still ongoing, it is not appropriate to speak out. When the time is right, the NRA will be prepared to speak, ad people will listen!!
The only 'fierce debate' is coming from the reactionary, emotional liberals who hated guns before the murderous rampage and will hate guns long after its memory fades These modern-day book burners are ignorant and afraid, and are lashing out in a predictable manner simply to capitalize on a national tragedy. Shameful.
CG has no respect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min adamski 51,501
WashPost: Global warming tides will carry screa... Feb 28 meanwhile 1
EDITORIAL: Rajendra Pachauri resigns U.N. globa... Feb 26 SpaceBlues 1
Govs to Gather to Address Global Warming (Apr '08) Feb 24 SpaceBlues 77
Washington secretary of state says we need 2016... Feb 20 Cordwainer Trout 4
More on the global warming thing (Dec '09) Feb 14 Earthling-1 411
SpaceX launches observatory on 3rd try, nixes l... Feb 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web