Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked

Feb 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Former VP tells Andrew Marr Show the internet provides a means to rekindle democracy and purge it of corporate influence Al Gore: 'I think a grassroots movement to demand that politics be opened up, and the role of money be diminished, is ... needed now.' Photograph: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic US democracy has been "hacked" by big business and needs to ... (more)

Comments
81 - 100 of 202 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Testy, testy breath, liberals are suppose to be caring and understanding, you need to calm down and behave. If I'm not mistaken Bush was compared to Hitler so what.s the big deal, also liberals compared Condoleezza Rice to aunt Jemima, in print, called her and and any black that was a republican "Uncle Tom" I don't get you liberals, you can dish it out but can't take it, crybaby take your ball and go home.
I'm not a liberal, idiot, I'm a goddamn leftist. I have no "caring" nor "understanding" about rightie trolls, spammers, and asshats.

I don't give a shit about what your boy Bush did either, nor who he or Condy got compared to, etc. etc.

Got that? Good. Now you can just GFY,'kay?:)

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

And they didn't drag Ahnuld thru the mud because he's married to a Kennedy. The corrupt American media would never humiliate a Kennedy for months on end. Not to mention, Governor Shriver is a Democrat in Republican's clothing...so they both get a pass.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, if it were George and Laura you people would demand to know why? When? Where? What? How. The point is, the corrupt American media sweeps things under the rug when it comes to liberals and yet have no problem embarressing Republicans, dragging them through the mud especially while theyre going thru tragic events in their lives such as a divorce.
Get it now, dummy??
The point is that you make vague, unprovable speculations about what might happen in order to smear the media your handlers have told you to hate.

IOW, you're a moron.

Buh-bye!:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal, idiot, I'm a goddamn leftist. I have no "caring" nor "understanding" about rightie trolls, spammers, and asshats.
I don't give a shit about what your boy Bush did either, nor who he or Condy got compared to, etc. etc.
if you're not a liberal, then the pope aint catholic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Love these whiny righties who constantly insult, smear, lie about, and abuse Dems, libs, unions, the Left, etc. and then when you call them on it, turn right around and whine about how you're not being "caring" and "understanding" toward them like a "liberal" is supposed to be.

LOL!

What losers and pussies you all are...:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
Love these whiny righties who constantly insult, smear, lie about, and abuse Dems, libs, unions, the Left, etc. and then when you call them on it, turn right around and whine about how you're not being "caring" and "understanding" toward them like a "liberal" is supposed to be.
LOL!
What losers and ------- you all are...:)
ole Harv can dish it out, but he just can't take it.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
LOL!
What losers and pussies you all are...:)
Take your meds, youre having a meltdown.
Independent

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down you liberal fruit loop and don't use the Lords name in vain. Why do liberals like yourself preach tolerance and then In the next breath go off on a rampage like you just did, if I didn't know better I would think you didn't like me.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down you liberal fruit loop and don't use the Lords name in vain. Why do liberals like yourself preach tolerance and then In the next breath go off on a rampage like you just did, if I didn't know better I would think you didn't like me.
god damn it. You'll never see me preaching tolerance of frightwing birther nut teabaggers. Now there god damn it.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
a little early to be drunk harv, lighten up before you pass out again. Last time those two gay guys took advantage of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>god damn it. You'll never see me preaching tolerance of frightwing birther nut teabaggers. Now there god damn it.
Seig Heil mein herr maggot farmer.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
ole Harv can dish it out, but he just can't take it.
Really? Well, you talk to "ole Harv" about that, Georgia. I'm sure he'll be glad of your expert advice...:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, youre having a meltdown.
Thanks for proving my point. Tell it like it is, and watch the 'bagger scurry away under furniture like the cockroaches they are!

Heh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down you liberal fruit loop and don't use the Lords name in vain. Why do liberals like yourself preach tolerance and then In the next breath go off on a rampage like you just did, if I didn't know better I would think you didn't like me.
Goddamn it, you still don't get it, do you? I'm not a goddamn liberal and I don't preach any goddamn tolerance of your kind! Is that clearer, Bible-thumper?

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>a little early to be drunk harv, lighten up before you pass out again. Last time those two gay guys took advantage of you.
Why ARE you you drunk, then? Of course many of have suspected you of having a drinking problem for some time, this is the first confirmation I've seen from you.

No surprise at the continuation of your constant flow of homophobic come-ons, either. Can't you get a ride down to the gay bar anymore? Are you getting frustrated?:)
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Al Gore the biggest hack of all.
Independent

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>god damn it. You'll never see me preaching tolerance of frightwing birther nut teabaggers. Now there god damn it.
So, you think the birth certificate is real of fake?
Independent

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn it, you still don't get it, do you? I'm not a goddamn liberal and I don't preach any goddamn tolerance of your kind! Is that clearer, Bible-thumper?
LOL
Liberal with testy breath, You know more about the bible then I do most likely, why so angry all the time, work getting to you? boyfriend break up with you? Im here if you want to talk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point. Tell it like it is, and watch the 'bagger scurry away under furniture like the cockroaches they are!
Heh
Mommy mommy, the mean old conservatives are scaring me..........make them stop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal with testy breath, You know more about the bible then I do most likely, why so angry all the time, work getting to you? boyfriend break up with you? Im here if you want to talk.
His gerbil died.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••