Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked

Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked

There are 200 comments on the The Guardian story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Former VP tells Andrew Marr Show the internet provides a means to rekindle democracy and purge it of corporate influence Al Gore: 'I think a grassroots movement to demand that politics be opened up, and the role of money be diminished, is ... needed now.' Photograph: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic US democracy has been "hacked" by big business and needs to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#52 Feb 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Al Gore will never get over losing to George Bush....and to being turned down for a happy ending from that massage therapist.
Progressives had it in for George bush and Repubs because of the 2000 election even worse then they usually do. After learning about Gore over the years, he smells worse then Clinton ever did. Clinton was a prostitute to sex, cheating on his wife. But gore is a prostitute to money, cheating the taxpayer and citizen. he is what progressives yell about Repub people with money. Here is another fact. Gore lost Florida and Repub machine got the blame. The areas of voting issues though were from the Democratic strongholds. It was their dumb azz voting ballots that cost them. They approved of them. They had final say. Gore also lost his home state of Tennessee. In a close race he lost his home state. Why? Clinton won Tennessee in 1992 and 1996. America was doing great in 2000. Am I right? All progressives said we were. What id the people in Tennessee know about Gore that everyone else did not? Without an R next to his name we will never know ourselves officially. Ask Palin, she is still taking slings and arrows for that R stigma.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53 Feb 4, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but
John Hunstman
was.
To bad the mouth-breathers on the right
Never
Realized that and got themselves an
Electable candidate
So sad.......:(
Out of 9, we had two conservatives and 7 moderates. Why worry about the least known from Utah.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#54 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I did, but you are fully able to list pacifics if you wish pookie.
A list of Pacifics:

1. North Pacific

2. South Pacific

LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#55 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Out of 9, we had two conservatives and 7 moderates. Why worry about the least known from Utah.
"Seven moderates," LOLOL!!

List them, liar.

au contraire

Location hidden

#56 Feb 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A list of Pacifics:
1. North Pacific
2. South Pacific
LOL
Obama to appeal to public, law enforcement for support on new gun control laws Obama will pitch his proposals to stem gun violence Monday in Minnesota, a Democratic-leaning state where officials have been studying ways to reduce gun-related attacks and accidents for several years.

Boy Scouts should be open to gays and lesbians, Obama says President Barack Obama says the Boy Scouts of America should open its membership to gays and lesbians when its national executive board discusses the issue this week.

Obama says US can reduce deficit by closing tax loopholes, making 'smart' reductions President Barack Obama says the U.S can reduce its budget deficit by closing tax loopholes and making "smart" reductions in spending.

.......but when ask about Benghazi..........crickets.

The MSM found out Dan Marino had a love child eight or nine years ago, but when ask to report on Benghazi......more crickets.
Independent

Grissom Afb, IN

#57 Feb 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Progressives had it in for George bush and Repubs because of the 2000 election even worse then they usually do. After learning about Gore over the years, he smells worse then Clinton ever did. Clinton was a prostitute to sex, cheating on his wife. But gore is a prostitute to money, cheating the taxpayer and citizen. he is what progressives yell about Repub people with money. Here is another fact. Gore lost Florida and Repub machine got the blame. The areas of voting issues though were from the Democratic strongholds. It was their dumb azz voting ballots that cost them. They approved of them. They had final say. Gore also lost his home state of Tennessee. In a close race he lost his home state. Why? Clinton won Tennessee in 1992 and 1996. America was doing great in 2000. Am I right? All progressives said we were. What id the people in Tennessee know about Gore that everyone else did not? Without an R next to his name we will never know ourselves officially. Ask Palin, she is still taking slings and arrows for that R stigma.
If you can't win your home state that usually says a lot about you, who better knows you. Tennesseeans are not stupid they knew what fat hot air lier he was.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#58 Feb 4, 2013
Just thinking

Al looks good and sounds right
2016 dream ticket

Gore\ Clinton

au contraire

Location hidden

#59 Feb 4, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
Just thinking
Al looks good and sounds right
2016 dream ticket
Gore\ Clinton
Yes, two frauds and two cronic liars would be a normal pick for the left.
Your Ex

United States

#60 Feb 4, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you asz breathers didn't realize that your WH buffoon knows NOTHING about economics...or much else for that matter.
Get a chance to vote for a financial genius to help with our biggest proglem and you vote for a tax spend marxist.
Fkn briliant....duh
It just kills you that the US is actually recovering!
Don't worry, there's still a chance the GOP can stick us with austerity and get us into a nice double-dip recession, just like all the European countries that have tried it.
Then you can sit back and say
"I told you so!"
Won't that make you a proud American
Your Ex

United States

#61 Feb 4, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't win your home state that usually says a lot about you, who better knows you. Tennesseeans are not stupid they knew what fat hot air lier he was.
Very true.
Wisconsin and Mighigan both said 'no' to Mittens and Lyin' Ryan.
Barry O

United States

#62 Feb 4, 2013
Shut the hell up and peddle your Global Warming books and companies elsewhere. This from a man who took millions from corporations in the name of contributions.
Independent

Lafayette, IN

#63 Feb 4, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
It just kills you that the US is actually recovering!
Don't worry, there's still a chance the GOP can stick us with austerity and get us into a nice double-dip recession, just like all the European countries that have tried it.
Then you can sit back and say
"I told you so!"
Won't that make you a proud American
STFU old lady and get me my supper.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#64 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, two frauds and two cronic liars would be a normal pick for the left.
Says one of Topix' biggest frauds (multiple posting IDs) and chronic liars (insults, abuse, slander, and irrelevant cut n' pastes)....LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#65 Feb 4, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>STFU old lady and get me my supper.
That really is a classic cranky-old-man-asshat-right-wi nger reply. Good work!:)
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#67 Feb 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Says one of Topix' biggest frauds (multiple posting IDs) and chronic liars (insults, abuse, slander, and irrelevant cut n' pastes)....LOL
Wrong again oh deluded Professor Fartsack. YOU are one of the biggest lying sacks on all of topix you typical, dime a dozen leftist/communist. No wonder you support the POS Algore.

au contraire

Location hidden

#68 Feb 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A list of Pacifics:
1. North Pacific
2. South Pacific
LOL
Constitution.........see you don't spell everything perfectly do you, shameful for a professor.

Now go out an play in your tu tu tinkerbell. Spread some pixie dust on Obama and see if he can fly with without burning $200,000 an hour for fuel for a speech that is a lie and unconstitutional.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#70 Feb 4, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeit I'm wrong again and oh so deluded, Professor. That's what makes me a Fartsack. YOU know I'm one of the biggest lying sacks on all of topix and a typical, dime a dozen rightie/fascist. No wonder you laugh at me as the POS I am.
LOL!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#71 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitution.........see you don't spell everything perfectly do you, shameful for a professor.
Now go out an play in your tu tu tinkerbell. Spread some pixie dust on Obama and see if he can fly with without burning $200,000 an hour for fuel for a speech that is a lie and unconstitutional.
I know how to spell "Constitution," idiot. Never said I spelled everything perfectly.

Fortunately, I do spell most things right, unlike you, but I DON'T lie, BS, spam, troll, cut n' paste, babble, stalk, or barf out partisan hatred 24/7/365.

Those things I leave to you....:)

au contraire

Location hidden

#72 Feb 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how to spell "Constitution," idiot. Never said I spelled everything perfectly.
Fortunately, I do spell most things right, unlike you, but I DON'T lie, BS, spam, troll, cut n' paste, babble, stalk, or barf out partisan hatred 24/7/365.
Those things I leave to you....:)
Go away harvey, you're getting boring again.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#74 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, two frauds and two cronic liars would be a normal pick for the left.
touche....Au Contraire
sour grapes makes a bitter whine

who is your dream team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Ms Sassy 63,859
News Arctic ice may vanish in 5-7 years (Dec '09) Jun 15 Youhelpfixit 12
News Al Gore warns that Trump is ignoring weather ap... Jun 14 Into The Night 81
News Remember the Hysteria about Trump-Induced Anti-... Jun 13 Jeff Brightone 1
News The president keeps a solemn promise to put Ame... Jun 3 Only the TRUTH 5
punk girl or punk boy May '17 Andymolly 1
News Finland's Martti Ahtisaari wins Nobel Peace Prize (Oct '08) May '17 Norwegian Supremacy 9
More from around the web