TV Tuesday: Frontline

TV Tuesday: Frontline

There are 4 comments on the Canada.com story from Oct 23, 2012, titled TV Tuesday: Frontline. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Yes, it's true. Homer Simpson has his own Twitter account, climate science is still being pored over, picked apart and tossed around by those who insist the proof is in the melting ice caps and all-around wacky weather, and those who believe, as one climate skeptic snips at the program's outset, that it's all an "Al Gore snow job." Entire ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Northie

Spokane, WA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
It's on tonight. Don't miss it.
PHD

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Called off due to stage three romnesia.
Northie

Puyallup, WA

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Wow. Awesome report. Here's the whole show:

http://video.pbs.org/video/2295533310/
SpaceBlues

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Northie wrote:
Wow. Awesome report. Here's the whole show:
http://video.pbs.org/video/2295533310/
Yes, wow. It lays out the anatomy of what they did so successfully.

Now I see why earthling has been annoyed lately with this forum because he might see their job done. However, we know it's not next ten or more years but soon that our public will get smart about AGW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 64,143
News George Soros pledges $1bn to search for clean e... (Oct '09) Nov 13 Geezer Files 2
News Not real news: A look at what didn't happen thi... Nov 13 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News The Latest: Pope meets island leaders, decries ... Nov 12 youll shoot your ... 6
News Wind and Solar Power Advance, but Carbon Refuse... Nov 7 Solarman 1
News Tennessee's Al Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize (Oct '07) Nov 4 Pastor Bubba 160
News 'An Inconvenient Sequel' finds Al Gore still wo... Nov 3 Ice Age 2
More from around the web