How to Discuss Climate Change With Yo...

How to Discuss Climate Change With Your Uncle During the Holidays

There are 2 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Dec 24, 2011, titled How to Discuss Climate Change With Your Uncle During the Holidays. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Most people know better than to bring up politics, religion or climatology in polite company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

litesong

Marysville, WA

#1 Dec 24, 2011
Yes, it's important to oppose uncompromising industrial, unschooled, non-scientific, anti-environmental talk & bias, even at family gatherings. The repubs & industry encourage their membership to influence family members during all occasions.

Sea life, wildcats, wild country, deer & sequoia trees don't often show up at family gatherings to voice their concerns...... altho a Forks, Washington deer did come in our kitchen once.... but no vampires.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#3 Dec 27, 2011
I get the vampire reference. Love Forks myself, although the movie version bears little resemblance.

Makah? Quillayute?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Actual Science 61,102
News RICO Charges Against 'Climate Deniers': A Case ... 8 hr Apostle 5
News Al Gore's Daughter Arrested In Green Protest, M... 11 hr Actual Science 1
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 11 hr Just Think 89
News Over 30,000 scientists say 'Catastrophic Man-Ma... 13 hr Earthling-1 1
News Hillary Clinton should apologize Mon Emerald 6
News Take a stand to fight climate change Aug 28 Actual Science 1
More from around the web