Perry: Global Warming 'Contrived Phony Mess'

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Max

Texas Gov. Rick Perry, announcing his bid for the GOP presidential nomination Saturday, also took time to blast what he described as jobs-killing effort to stop "phony" global warming.

Comments
141 - 154 of 154 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#146 Jan 29, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Global warming is non existent.The government just wants to make money by having corporations pay for the Co2 that they release into the atmosphere.
It is all about money, profit.
Pretty soon they will charge you for the gas emitted from your feces, in your own toilet.
I am also waiting for them to start fining people for farting in public.(CO2) emissions violation.
If they would impose fines for hypocrisy and azzholism we could pay off the national debt.
We're already charged for removing our faeces, the rest will follow shorty.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#147 Feb 27, 2012
it seems that a lot of scientist and one astronaut aggree with Perry that glowbull warming is a Hoax. there is a article in the Wall Street Journal. And did you know the USA exported more crude oil than we imported in 2011?
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#149 Mar 4, 2012
Boston Bloviator

Marlborough, MA

#150 Mar 4, 2012
Global warming is one of the better contrived, phony messes brought to us eco-moonbats , big-government suck-ups, and crony-capitalists.

If alternative energy is REALLY a better answer to fossil fuels, it would be more cost-effective to affordably harness, produce, and distribute. But it's NOT, and the result is we get imbecilic Government fiascos like Solyndra and the Volt.

The Volt!!!!???? It only exists because of Blow-bama's policies that suck up to Detroit and UAW at taxpayer expense.

What an unconscionable fraud on the American taxpayer.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#151 Mar 4, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
it seems that a lot of scientist and one astronaut aggree with Perry that glowbull warming is a Hoax. there is a article in the Wall Street Journal. And did you know the USA exported more crude oil than we imported in 2011?
That is a false statement. We did not export more crude oil than we imported in 2011.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#152 Mar 4, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a false statement. We did not export more crude oil than we imported in 2011.
Your wrong.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#153 Mar 4, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Your wrong.
I think that you will find that the US is exporting more petroleum PRODUCTS than it is importing. However, the US is importing much more crude oil than it is exporting.

Here is a graph through September 2011.
http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/wp-...

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#154 Mar 4, 2012
Lucky Bozo wrote:
I think that you will find that the US is exporting more petroleum PRODUCTS than it is importing. However, the US is importing much more crude oil than it is exporting.
Here is a graph through September 2011.
http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/wp-...
I'll give you that one, I think Churmy's confused again.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#155 Mar 4, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you that one, I think Churmy's confused again.
I feel so honored.....
litesong

Everett, WA

#156 Mar 4, 2012
steenking piddling diddling midding mudling mudslinlger dirtling wrote:
We're already charged for removing our faeces, the rest will follow shorty.
At least, "steenking piddling diddling midding mudling mudslinlger dirtling" is over-charged. "steenking piddling diddling midding mudling mudslinlger dirtling" personally gets rid of your faeces in his slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#157 Mar 4, 2012
http://wattsupwiththat.com/ Here is another website. and just because I post a link doesnt translate that I believe or agree with everything posted. If it belies common sense or sounds too good or dad and is farfetched I dont believe it. Im skeptical about most things. However nobody has explained the anomaly that all of the things caused by so called glowbull warming are bad gloom and doom worst case results. since you cant take something and make it into nothing and cant make nothing into something. and for every action there is a equal & opposite reaction. just as many good positive things as bad negative things should result from any of mans activities. It should would & will eventually come out Even Steven.Im way past 60 and have been hearing the gloom & doom from bible thumpers and other loonies most of my life. My grandpaw stated that there where crazies in every generation that truly believed they where living in the end times and their beliefs where the only correct ones.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#158 Mar 4, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/ Here is another website. and just because I post a link doesnt translate that I believe or agree with everything posted. If it belies common sense or sounds too good or dad and is farfetched I dont believe it. Im skeptical about most things. However nobody has explained the anomaly that all of the things caused by so called glowbull warming are bad gloom and doom worst case results. since you cant take something and make it into nothing and cant make nothing into something. and for every action there is a equal & opposite reaction. just as many good positive things as bad negative things should result from any of mans activities. It should would & will eventually come out Even Steven.Im way past 60 and have been hearing the gloom & doom from bible thumpers and other loonies most of my life. My grandpaw stated that there where crazies in every generation that truly believed they where living in the end times and their beliefs where the only correct ones.
There is a whole lot of difference between the "crazies" of which you speak and learned and dedicated scientists who stake their reputations on their findings. Like all folks, there are a few scientists who try to game the system, but when the preponderance of scientists present information that the Earth is warming and that the burning of fossil fuels is causing a good bit of it we need to listen. They are not advocating trekking to the mountains and awaiting the end of the world. They are telling us that we need to be cognizant of the changes and probable consequences.

Of course some areas of the Earth would benefit from the rising temperatures and changing weather patterns. On the other hand, there would be many areas that would be affected adversely. Most who have studied the changes find that the disruptions and displacements caused by rapid warming would be much more detrimental than helpful.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#159 Mar 4, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a whole lot of difference between the "crazies" of which you speak and learned and dedicated scientists who stake their reputations on their findings. Like all folks, there are a few scientists who try to game the system, but when the preponderance of scientists present information that the Earth is warming and that the burning of fossil fuels is causing a good bit of it we need to listen. They are not advocating trekking to the mountains and awaiting the end of the world. They are telling us that we need to be cognizant of the changes and probable consequences.
Of course some areas of the Earth would benefit from the rising temperatures and changing weather patterns. On the other hand, there would be many areas that would be affected adversely. Most who have studied the changes find that the disruptions and displacements caused by rapid warming would be much more detrimental than helpful.
Much more detremental than helpful? As my grandchildren would ask why? Its a fact that for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. Now when it comes to mans activities you think that doesent apply. Why dont it apply? why the anomaly? I really wish it was getting hotter warmer. It would be better. more sun for solar heat. Less cost for snow removal and heat in the winter. more water in the atmosphere from condensation. But unfortunately there is no man caused glowbull warming. It was hot and dry in 1953 again in 1964 and again in 1980. And we have had cold and wet years in between. Most who have studied find? they didnt find anything nuthin was lost. They went into a study with a preconseved notion and their biased opinion is the result. And forcing my local electric coop to buy carbon credits isnt gonna do anything but make our electric cost soar.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#160 Mar 4, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you will find that the US is exporting more petroleum PRODUCTS than it is importing. However, the US is importing much more crude oil than it is exporting.
Here is a graph through September 2011.
http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/wp-...
http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/0 5/news/economy/gasoline_export /index.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Obama third term' label could hurt Hilary Clinton 12 min WelbyMD 29
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
Kittens: The New Mascot Of Global Warming 19 hr FatLadyMe 4
Al Jazeera rejects Al Gore's allegations on Cur... Aug 20 Monty Anaconda 2
Uber Hires Obama Adviser Amid Regulatory Fight Aug 19 Le Jimbo 1
Gore sues Al Jazeera America for unpaid millions Aug 16 Really 7
Is anyone out there watching? Al-Jazeera Americ... Aug 13 shakey 13
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Al Gore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••