Akshay-Asin's live concert to celebra...

Akshay-Asin's live concert to celebrate KHILADI 786 music success - News

There are 4 comments on the Glamsham.com story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Akshay-Asin's live concert to celebrate KHILADI 786 music success - News. In it, Glamsham.com reports that:

The songs of KHILADI 786 are rage all over. Akshay Kumar & Himesh Reshammiya have decided to celebrate the Music Success of KHILADI 786 in a very different way, they are not throwing a party but they are celebrating the music success of KHILADI 786 by doing a live concert for the audience who have been responsible for its success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glamsham.com.

Dinesh

Europe

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Khiladi beat rowdy rathore collection

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
what
Javad

Satellite Provider

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Bainchood pakisthan

Since: Jan 13

Gurgaon, India

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Khiladi 786 is another milestone in the Akshay kumar's life and hope he will continue to make more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akshay Kumar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Aug 15 sumon 302
News Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Shahr... (Dec '13) Jul '15 shweta 2
News Ranveer Singh or Akshay Kumar- Who looks hotter... Jul '15 shweta 4
News Brothers making: Bond Between the Brothers - Ak... Jul '15 shweta 2
News Shah Rukh Khan vs Akshay Kumar: Which Bollywood... (Apr '13) Jul '15 tanu 43
News A Bigger Yourself (May '08) Jul '15 Roshini 21
News Men my age get better roles: Farida Jalal (Apr '09) Jul '15 Roshini 3
More from around the web