He's only just Human

He's only just Human

There are 1 comment on the MTV India story from Sep 26, 2012, titled He's only just Human. In it, MTV India reports that:

We all know that some of our older actors are quite out of sorts after inflicting numerous damages upon themselves to keep us entertained.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MTV India.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Sep 26, 2012
I am happy to see that sone realizes that actors are human and not God and are capable of getting ill, injured do they best to please their fans, yet u hav critics who are critical for the sake of just being unfairly critical af if these actors are perfect. They created an unfair image of Salmam because he refused to allow them to bribe him to give him good publicity but I knew the day wld come when God wld make them swallow their words. Salman stands out head above the rest he never deny his shortcomings etc only men of great courage faces who they really are cowards like u know who hide behind a facade. May God keep Salman in good health

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akshay Kumar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News VOTE: Akshay's funniest performance (Jun '16) Jul '16 maanikrao 3
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) May '16 anand 304
News Akshay Kumar v/s Rani Mukerjee this October (Oct '07) Dec '15 ANKIT 30
News 'Singh Is Bliing' makers snip 'objectionable' p... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ram Khan Lal Bodi... 1
News Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Shahr... (Dec '13) Jul '15 shweta 2
News Ranveer Singh or Akshay Kumar- Who looks hotter... (Jun '15) Jul '15 shweta 4
More from around the web