'Kaka kissed me when I was 13'

'Kaka kissed me when I was 13'

There are 44 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Nov 24, 2012, titled 'Kaka kissed me when I was 13'. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

Anita Advani claims she was kissed and sexually assaulted by actor when she was 13, but later entered into a relationship with him; demands access to Aashirwad and Rs 10 lakh per month Anita Advani claims she was kissed and sexually assaulted by actor when she was 13, but later entered into a relationship with him; demands access to Aashirwad and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#21 Jan 11, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>radzi bhai,
Google Jimmy Saville and read what he did.
Saville did not have his "victims" chasing and wanting to be by his side till his death.
MEE12

Glossop, UK

#22 Jan 11, 2013
radzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Saville did not have his "victims" chasing and wanting to be by his side till his death.
He did.
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#23 Jan 12, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did.
You just know him better than me. Just name me "who"?
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#24 Jan 13, 2013
About 450 people who can't be named!
Chris

Balwyn, Australia

#25 Jan 31, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did.
You are a seriously twisted person how could you talk about jimmy Seville and kaka in the same breath! Being australian I did not know about jimmy Seville so I googled out of curiosity I read a victim statement my stomach churned how vile and satanic this man was I couldn't finish reading it.what the poor victims suffered the trauma of it all the horrific rape .how could u even talk about this on this forum .kaka loved his women he never did what this creature did to women!'seriously Iam disgusted !!
Nikki

Oakland, CA

#26 Mar 10, 2013
I think Sharmila's story about Ameeta cooking up all this to promote her daughter's career is right. I'm saying this because when these stories came out, Kaka was seriously involved with Tina and would never do such a thing.

As far as Anita being kissed and molested by Kaka at 13 is concerned, can't be true because if it were, she wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

So both these stories are a hog-wash.
Nikki

Oakland, CA

#27 Mar 10, 2013
And MEE12,
We all want to shoot you.
Don't you have the audacity to compare our Kaka to Jimmy Seville. You can go equal your AB with him. AB who even slept with his daughter-in-law and was posting near graphic description of her delivery online. Which father-in-law in the Indian culture does that???

Budda satiya gaya hai aur uske saath MEE12 bhi satiya gaya hai.

I think MEE12 is AB himself foll of jealousy for Kaka.
sharmila

London, UK

#28 Mar 10, 2013
Nikki wrote:
And MEE12,
Don't you have the audacity to compare our Kaka to Jimmy Seville. You can go equal your AB with him. AB who even slept with his daughter-in-law and was posting near graphic description of her delivery online. Which father-in-law in the Indian culture does that???
jimmy saville was a pervo.should not even talk about him.and this anita memsaab ia gold digger,but whatever it is dimple and the gang should give her a fair amount for at least looking after him.i would have had sympathy for her if she did not spread all those vile rumours.what money can do!!!!!
chris

Balaclava, Australia

#29 Mar 10, 2013
Nikki wrote:
And MEE12,
jimmy saville should have done exactly what he did to his victims to MEE12 then he would know what it feels like to be raped and tortured.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#30 Mar 10, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
jimmy saville should have done exactly what he did to his victims to MEE12 then he would know what it feels like to be raped and tortured.
@ Chris

Don't you have anything decent to do?

Tell me how do kangaroo balls taste like?

Chris

Richmond, Australia

#31 Mar 10, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Chris
Don't you have anything decent to do?
Tell me how do kangaroo balls taste like?
Madarchod australians arent starving here to eat kangaroo balls! If you ever come down under i will gladly shove some up your arse!!!!!!!!!!
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#32 Mar 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Madarchod australians arent starving here to eat kangaroo balls! If you ever come down under i will gladly shove some up your arse!!!!!!!!!!
I thought that's why you moved from Fiji to Australia in kang balls!!

Keep me company and keep replying to my posts you dumb Fijian!!

Chris

Richmond, Australia

#34 Mar 11, 2013
Haraami india ke bhikaari shukar hai ke kissi angrez ne tujhe daya karke UK legayaa nahi to bhikaari ki zindagi bitaate delhi ki sadko par!!!!!'
Saala khaandani bhikaari ho tum!!!!'
FYI we dont have beggars in FIJI.!!!!!!!!!
MEE12

UK

#35 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
Haraami india ke bhikaari shukar hai ke kissi angrez ne tujhe daya karke UK legayaa nahi to bhikaari ki zindagi bitaate delhi ki sadko par!!!!!'
Saala khaandani bhikaari ho tum!!!!'
FYI we dont have beggars in FIJI.!!!!!!!!!
Fiji Fuji whatever your name is?

Keep me company and please keep replying to me.

Thank you

Chris

Richmond, Australia

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Bhikaari hijarra mardarchod!!!!!
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#37 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
Bhikaari hijarra mardarchod!!!!!
Fiji Fuji lol
Chris

Richmond, Australia

#38 Mar 11, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiji Fuji lol
Looks like u are lost for words what's Fiji Fuji you Dumbarse !!!!!!!
MEE12

UK

#39 Mar 12, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like u are lost for words what's Fiji Fuji you Dumbarse !!!!!!!
I want you to do all taking carry on lol

Nikki

Oakland, CA

#40 Mar 12, 2013
MEE12,
I don't know what to tell you!
Chris

Richmond, Australia

#41 Mar 12, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to do all taking carry on lol
All I want to take is your arse out of these forums!'!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akshay Kumar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zee Cine Awards 2016 - " Salman Khan, Akshay Ku... (Mar '16) Oct '16 virendra 4
News VOTE: Akshay's funniest performance (Jun '16) Jul '16 maanikrao 3
News Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) May '16 anand 304
News Akshay Kumar v/s Rani Mukerjee this October (Oct '07) Dec '15 ANKIT 30
News 'Singh Is Bliing' makers snip 'objectionable' p... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ram Khan Lal Bodi... 1
News Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Shahr... (Dec '13) Jul '15 shweta 2
News Ranveer Singh or Akshay Kumar- Who looks hotter... (Jun '15) Jul '15 shweta 4
More from around the web