'Kaka kissed me when I was 13'

Nov 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mid-Day Mumbai

Anita Advani claims she was kissed and sexually assaulted by actor when she was 13, but later entered into a relationship with him; demands access to Aashirwad and Rs 10 lakh per month Anita Advani claims she was kissed and sexually assaulted by actor when she was 13, but later entered into a relationship with him; demands access to Aashirwad and ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MEE12

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

This is below the belt.
Babumushai

Wolverhampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Yeh mai kia sunh raha hu?

Actually there was another case against him from a 15 year old actress who he was suppose to have molested but he bought himself out of that one.

Sounds like a Jimmy Seville of UK to me.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Babumushai wrote:
Yeh mai kia sunh raha hu?
Actually there was another case against him from a 15 year old actress who he was suppose to have molested but he bought himself out of that one.
Sounds like a Jimmy Seville of UK to me.
Babu bhai,

You are 100% right....after the death of jimmy saville all this type of things came out.

Looks like our kakaji was indian version of him...I wonder if more will come out of the wood work now.
MEE12

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Why was our Kaka ji the Jimmy Saville of India?
MEE12

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Why did he do it?
micky

Gandhinagar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

ANGREZ MEE12 AAPKI PITAL CHAL RAHI HE BARABAR IN AGRA.
Rasik Patel

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I have been saying this all along - you will see more of these cases cropping up - you must remember this is a superstar untouchable man your talking about - he took full advantage of his status.
I think many of his 'targets' were either killed or committed suicide or just too scared to come forward as no one will help them.
As long as there are blind followers in India nothing will happen for victims.
Shame.
He was the Jimmy Saville of india - if not worse.
rajeshkhannafan

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

kaka kissed and was kissed by millions of people..so anitha can go to hell with her transparent lies
Dhaaga

Ranchi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

all of us (me, Rasik Patel etc)are inspired and coaxed by MEE12 to write nonsense. Forgive us.
micky

Gandhinagar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

rasikji u seems to be losing u r mental balance by writing such stuffs... ha.. ha..
MEE12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Kakaji maried a 15 year old and Kissed Anita when she was 13?

What's going on here?

sharmila

Gravesend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

MEE12 wrote:
What's going on here?
we obviously know that anita is lying .she is a gold -digger .gone mad after didn't get a share of his property.and about sabiha a=i read somewhere that the director and the produder duo had started this withthe consent of ameeta to advertise their film.when kaka came to know abt this severed all connection with this film.ameeta was ready with this vile plan becoz she wanted her daughter to have a career which she didnot have
Indo

Wolverhampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

sharmila wrote:
<quoted text>
we obviously know that anita is lying .she is a gold -digger .gone mad after didn't get a share of his property.and about sabiha a=i read somewhere that the director and the produder duo had started this withthe consent of ameeta to advertise their film.when kaka came to know abt this severed all connection with this film.ameeta was ready with this vile plan becoz she wanted her daughter to have a career which she didnot have
Sub jhoot
sharmila

Gravesend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Indo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sub jhoot
were you present there ?????anita is a liar as nobody would stay with a persom who had molested her in her teens.
Ravi

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Rajesh Khanna was ill with young girls ..........remeber that he left Anju for Dimple who was almost ten years younger than Anju.Then the is alleged to have molested Sabia while shooting some movie.........But the fact remains that Anita Advani lived with him since 2003 at Aashirwad but was not married. She had what would be deemed connubial relations with him while Dimple did not for maybe a long time. Khanna would never divorce because of the fact of children reputation and so on but it was his responsibility to provide for Anita Advani and perhaps it was Dimple's responsibility to see that this matter be taken care of.For a wife Dimple usurped Anju and brazenly so and as a wife she was with Khanna precious little.It appears to me that everybody here are opportunists for the money . However his daughters come first.Now they have their share and are too adament.
This is quite a mess.I hope this is resolved somhow
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Ravi wrote:
Rajesh Khanna was ill with young girls ..........remeber that he left Anju for Dimple who was almost ten years younger than Anju.Then the is alleged to have molested Sabia while shooting some movie.........But the fact remains that Anita Advani lived with him since 2003 at Aashirwad but was not married. She had what would be deemed connubial relations with him while Dimple did not for maybe a long time. Khanna would never divorce because of the fact of children reputation and so on but it was his responsibility to provide for Anita Advani and perhaps it was Dimple's responsibility to see that this matter be taken care of.For a wife Dimple usurped Anju and brazenly so and as a wife she was with Khanna precious little.It appears to me that everybody here are opportunists for the money . However his daughters come first.Now they have their share and are too adament.
This is quite a mess.I hope this is resolved somhow
In 2003, Anita is 30 years beyond 13. The kissing had great impact.

Wonder if she was one of those crazy girls that kissed Kaka car?
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

MEE12 wrote:
What's going on here?
I have kissed a 1 year old. Lovely experience!

Not a crime if compared to stealing poor farmers land or creating hatred toward Sikh in Punjabi in India.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

radzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have kissed a 1 year old. Lovely experience!
Not a crime if compared to stealing poor farmers land or creating hatred toward Sikh in Punjabi in India.
radzi bhai,

According to this thread and Anita......Kaka kissed her when she was 13 and sexually assulted her.

I'm sure you didn't do that to a 1 year old?
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>radzi bhai,
According to this thread and Anita......Kaka kissed her when she was 13 and sexually assulted her.
I'm sure you didn't do that to a 1 year old?
Mid day Mumbai rumor again. You expect me to believe that Indian media?

Anita should have dragged Rajesh Khanna to court some 30 years ago. Even then she had no chance of proving anything.

She might have better chance of fighting to inherit those rooms filled with Imelda Marcos shoes....
MEE12

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

radzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mid day Mumbai rumor again. You expect me to believe that Indian media?
Anita should have dragged Rajesh Khanna to court some 30 years ago. Even then she had no chance of proving anything.
She might have better chance of fighting to inherit those rooms filled with Imelda Marcos shoes....
radzi bhai,

Google Jimmy Saville and read what he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Akshay Kumar Discussions

Search the Akshay Kumar Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2013:Boss Movie free download Online | HD Video... (Nov '13) Jul 1 amit kumar 40
Vote for your star (May '10) Jun 21 George Sebastian 161
Shah Rukh Khan vs Akshay Kumar: Which Bollywood... (Apr '13) Jun 21 George Sebastian 34
Who looks better? Salman or Akshay? (Dec '10) Jun '14 akhil 292
Kapil Sharma and Akshay Kumar May '14 mohit patel 1
Sajid and Akshay at loggerheads? (Apr '13) May '14 Bajskxja 5
Watch: Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha 'Blame The ... May '14 manoj kumar 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••