Bollywood Actress
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Aneesha

India

#1 Sep 3, 2006
Dear Mr Devgan,

I'm just emailing you to ask for some help and advice on how to become an Indian actress. I currently live in the UK(London) and have just qualified as a barrister, although this is a very prestigious career my dream has always been to become a bollywood actress. I have done some modelling before but now am fully dedicated to devote all my time and efforts to become an actress. At the mo i'm in Mumbai and will be flying back to London on Friday 8th Sept. I came here to experience life in India. Anyway to cut it short, as soon as i go back to UK i will send an attachment of my portfolio. If you have any advice to share with me i would be more than grateful to receive.

Thanking you in advance, Warm regards,
Aneesha.
aneesha@btinternet.com
alisha

Brossard, Canada

#2 Sep 14, 2006
Well, I too am in a situation like yours, i too want to become a bollywood actress, but the problem is that i dont know how. Its my dream since i was 4 years old! And i think that it will be my career,right now i am studying in canada, but i guess in 4 or 6 years, i will be in Mumbai city, but there are 2 problems in life, the first one is how to become a bollywood actress, i know that there are a lots of way, but i want to know the right way, and my second problem is that my family are not allowing me to become an actress, but i will surely convince them, but my first problem is more serious, can u help me, please. e-mail me at:alisha_karmali@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Sabrina

Don Mills, Canada

#3 Sep 19, 2006
where are you from alisha?
MARTIN

Bangalore, India

#4 Sep 23, 2006
hi ajay,
how r u, ajay i m ur very big fan. i have never miss any of ur film. whenever i saw ur photo with ur family i am really very happy and i always read a whole article of urs. give regards to bhabhiji means kajol and urs lovely daughter nysa.
shilam

Suva, Fiji

#5 Sep 28, 2006
hi ajay,howz goin.u know im your biggest fan,u cant even imagine.u knw i always celebrate ur birthday here in fiji,if u dnt believe jst com 2 fiji once n can ask my families my friens n even da radio stations where i always mail a birthday greeting 2 b on air.n on top on that i hve seen n owned al of your movies if its phul aur kaate or omkara.u name it i hve it.pliz mail me,i wil thought one of my dreamz hve gone true.luv u lots.
shilam.singh@gmail.com
linda

France

#6 Nov 12, 2006
hi ajay you'r my favourit actor in the world and i wantI want that you helps me to become actress of bollywood but i don't know how i asked but nobody knows
I lives and i was born in france but I am Algerian.
I learns the Indian language and english
I want to become actress in bollywood it's my dream, I give you my address e-mail to be able to send photos of me and to talk about my future as an actress of bollywood,so you are the only person who can help me.
You have my future between your hands...
Don't forget me!!!!!
regards

linda: lostthebest4jj@hotmail.fr
Sheesh

AOL

#7 Nov 13, 2006
What's wrong with you people up there??? Do you really think that Ajay Devgan would waste his time on replying to your messeges?? Like GET A LIFE!! haha. What a bunch of dorks you people are!!..lol I don't think he even have time to read all that shit you wrote to him. Anyway, if Mr. Devgan ever reads all that then please write to me as well.. lol

And oh yea...I've been told that I resemble the late Divya Bharati and Aishwarya Rai. Not joking here.

Dasy100@aol.com

Rosa
linda

France

#8 Nov 14, 2006
lol sheesh
Sheesh

AOL

#9 Nov 23, 2006
What the hell? No more replies? This sucks..:[
Sanjeev Jhanji

Vancouver, Canada

#10 Nov 30, 2006
Send me your profile with pictures at nait@telus.net We are in the process of a bollywood movie.
Sheesh

Kitchener, Canada

#11 Dec 7, 2006
Does Sanjeev Jhanji really think that we're going to believe in what he just wrote on there? He's trying to fool us all. If you really are not fooling us then "PICK ME!" haha... I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. lol

Rosa
Time

Oakville, Canada

#12 Dec 19, 2006
Get life Folks
Hileen

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2006
Hello Mr Devgan. My name Hileen Ali I am 14 years old From Iran. and I live IN Nashville TN USA. I Have a dream to some day become the next Bollywood Queen. Or the next Preity Zinta or Rani mukerjee. This dream is the only thing I got, I would love it if you would help me out so I can get to my dream some day. I don't speak much hindi just a little bit. but please help me out what I can do to get to that dream. My Email is Hileen2005@yahoo.com
Zainab

Saxon, Switzerland

#14 Dec 29, 2006
If any filmmaker happens to be on this site for no reason but just Is Here anyways then i hav a dream and it is to become a bollywood actress. i know it is everyones dream (the ppl that r on this page) and i know that 1 person out of 100 become succesful but i pray that i might be the 1 out of that 100.description: Brown hair, brown eyes( but im going to get hazel contacts), 1 metre 75, people tell me to go into modelling,fair but slightly tanned, long legs and big lips and eyes. YOU can write to me at chocolaty-13@hotmail.com
Mehul Limje

Ahmedabad, India

#16 Jan 11, 2007
Hi,

Kareena kapoor u call me my cell no. 09924380763
Please.
Neha

Hong Kong

#17 Jan 25, 2007
ajay in an interview said that he is not a net savvy & doesn't like surfing on the net. i don't think he even visits his own official website. then why would he come here?
reality chick

Australia

#18 Jan 28, 2007

S.A.G.O.L s
nafisa hussain

Leeds, UK

#19 Feb 1, 2007
erm hey i am just like the others i want to become an actress i am 14 years old and have been in school productions. this year i am doing a musical oliver twist which is going to be a great hit. i have been told by drama teachers that i have the talent but the thing is i dont want to do hollywood i want to do bollywood!!!!!!!! i live in england and try hard with my language if u have some advice contact me asiangal_nafisa06@hotmai.co.uk thankz
Hey Hey

Burnaby, Canada

#20 Feb 22, 2007
Sheesh wrote:
What the hell? No more replies? This sucks..:[
yup, one more reply Sheesh... thats an interesting comment about resembling Ms. Rai and Ms. Bharty... since they don't resemble each other at all.... so how is it you resemble them both?
Ajay Devgan

Kitchener, Canada

#21 Feb 24, 2007
YO YO folks... WUSSSSSSSSSsUUUUPPPPPP!!! This is your favorite Ajay Devgan writing to you all. I have a good news for you all girls out there.. Kajol and I are getting divorced soon, so girls :)...I am going to be single again but with a child this time.. You are all welcome to email me at anytime at AjayDevgan@hotmail.com.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
kiss kiss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ajay Devgan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shivaay vs ADHM Poll Results out: Ajay Devgn or... (Sep '16) Oct '16 kaibalya prasad b... 2
ajay is in full form (Jan '08) Sep '16 Hamza 7
News Ugly Actors Who cant Act (Jun '06) Feb '16 Singham 86
News Shah Rukh Khan & Ajay Devgn in Golmaal 4? (Nov '15) Nov '15 SHAHRUKH KHAN 1
Ajay devgan tattoo (Oct '15) Oct '15 Keshav 1
bhai (May '15) May '15 rahul 1
News a Happy New Yeara new song Satakali: Shahrukh K... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Prashant 1
More from around the web