Phillip Bass

UK

#1 May 27, 2006

I think That Abba is to better than the Music you hear now
Alexandra

Essendon, Australia

#2 May 29, 2007
yes these days music is TERRIBLE!!!! what happened to the days where it was always abba people where talkin about? and they sold tonnes of merchandise it took me 7 years to find an ABBA calendar which i am now 12...... anyway i currently only like ABBA and a bit of Diana Krall. so there you go non abba liking people the other music SUCKS
Rebecca

Trowbridge, UK

#3 Jun 24, 2007
I agree music of today stinks i am also 12 years old and i love ABBA there music will never dissappear!! ABBA ROCK forever!!!!!!x.x.x.x..x.x.x.x. x.x.x..x.x.x.x.x.x..x.xx....x. x.x.x.x..x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
Alexandra

Denistone West, Australia

#4 Jun 26, 2007
woah another abba liker! if only we could become a group of friends..... then we could defend it. no-one at my school likes abba.
woah u rock. Rebecca do u hav msn. its a pretty random question but hahaha
Beccii x

UK

#5 Dec 12, 2007
IT ME AGAIN ABBA ROCK WOOP WOOP X

RAVE !! X

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agnetha Faltskog Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the hottest - Agnetha or Frida? (Apr '07) Sep 18 Mills 74
News Turn into a dancing queen with the cast of a ne... Sep 15 DARK TRIAD MAN 8
News Ex-ABBA members make rare joint appearance at g... (Jan '16) May '16 mel brown 2
News Faltskog: 'I was the black sheep of Abba' (May '13) Jun '15 Dee Jay 3 3
News Why we shouldn't boo Russia at Eurovision (Jun '15) Jun '15 Harrie1394 1
News ABBA singer Agnetha Faltskog cuts a very youthf... (Nov '13) Jan '14 honey 3
News Agnetha Faltskog: 'Abba Were Poor In Concert' (May '13) Nov '13 mel 3
More from around the web