The OC thread
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fubar

Carrollton, TX

#21 Jun 22, 2012
I take OP's too, never had the OC's.
Use OP's as the base of my med plan for the day and I take the IR's at prescribed periods throuhout the day. Don't really have any problems with the OP's but if I could find something better to replace them I would. They're ridicously expensive right now, my cost after insurance is about $16 a pill!
But no nausea to speak of...course my stomachs always a bit off these days anyway
fubar

Carrollton, TX

#22 Jun 22, 2012
AND I'm not allowed to smoke pot or I would!
Well hashish anyways ;)
fubar

Carrollton, TX

#23 Jun 22, 2012
Mis-spoke a moment ago the insurance company pays about $16/pill I pay about $3.
But I paid up my out-of-pocket expense for the year last month so from now until Jan1 I don't have to pay anything.*yes!*
M_arauder pt-c

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#24 Jun 22, 2012
fubar wrote:
Mis-spoke a moment ago the insurance company pays about $16/pill I pay about $3.
But I paid up my out-of-pocket expense for the year last month so from now until Jan1 I don't have to pay anything.*yes!*
Hey bro want to hear something shocking?

Because they are not readily able to be abused?

The OP sell for about .25 a Mg on the street at wholesale.

So that kinda makes it no doubt to me that factory, health care system diversion, is much more rampant then anyone knows.

But if you ever run into a poster named ceiling he will tell you different examples of major diversion.

I remember being offered 1000 30's for 2.25 a piece.

I was never involved but it was during the shortage of 09 and the offer was real..p
Raven Lunatic

United States

#25 Jun 22, 2012
M_arauder pt-c wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat? This is something I really want to discuss with you? You are ill and have a fairly high standard pain level? If you go on Subs, which I totally disagree with? And they get you off all pain medication? Then what? Walk around a ten? You should learn from your fellow CPP's here, things like diet and supplements.Read the magnesium thread here please dammit..lol..p
p- I am reading all the links provided on diet and trying to figure out what I can and can not take due to allergies. My doc says I have centralized pain syndrome and asked why would you want to get off pain meds when you need them ... Becuz I'm sick of taking these meds. I get my back and siatic nerves burned (RF Procedure) a couple of times a year. If I can live with my nerves being cauterized WITHOUT pain meds that would be awesome. He is not really talking about subs any more becuz I dont want to take that med. He did say my emotions during taper down would be more "raw" ... I can't understand how it could get anymore raw than it already is !!! I will pm you a list of my allergies and issues and see if you can fine tune a program of supplements that will help and not cause reactions. Raven
fubar

Carrollton, TX

#26 Jun 22, 2012
P I have always suspected that the manufacturers have a hand in the diversion of meds. I can remember getting Quualudes in aluminum wrappers written in Spanish that were manufactured in the US. They were available in such quantity that you could only believe they never left the States and came straight from the plant. Same thing with oxy...I forget how many are actually prescribed by doctors but the manufacturers crank out waaay more then that. Even allowing for world-wide distribution it still doesn't add up! And it is a "for profit" industry...go figure! ;)
Raven Lunatic

United States

#27 Jun 22, 2012
Hello ... Does anyone know what centralized pain syndrome is? I really need to sleep but can't yet and tomorrow is a long day ... Hubby plays at a outdoor blues festival (note to self - take a big umbrella and sunblock)... while I try to sell his bands concession with the help of many of the groupies / followers :) It's a 12n-530pm gig and then they play at a martini bar from 830p-1230a :/ Luckily 2nd gig is only 5 miles from home so I can get a ride home if need be. Out of my Raven mind ... Insomnia really sucks. Wait a minute I change sucks to blows cuz sucks is fun !
Raven Lunatic

United States

#28 Jun 22, 2012
fubar wrote:
Mis-spoke a moment ago the insurance company pays about $16/pill I pay about $3.
But I paid up my out-of-pocket expense for the year last month so from now until Jan1 I don't have to pay anything.*yes!*
Isn't the donut hole awesome when you're the one who pays zero ?! Had that happen to me one year from FEB thru DEC ... it was great :)
Fort Chronic

La Mesa, CA

#29 Jun 22, 2012
M_arauder pt-c wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro want to hear something shocking?

Because they are not readily able to be abused?

The OP sell for about .25 a Mg on the street at wholesale.

So that kinda makes it no doubt to me that factory, health care system diversion, is much more rampant then anyone knows.

But if you ever run into a poster named ceiling he will tell you different examples of major diversion.

I remember being offered 1000 30's for 2.25 a piece.

I was never involved but it was during the shortage of 09 and the offer was real..p
Yeah I can get OP 80s for 20 a piece and the 10s are like a few bucks. Some people are stupid and try to get like 40-60 bucks for an 80 which I don't see how any body would pay that street price.
Fort Chronic

Fort Collins, CO

#30 Jun 23, 2012
This buy I know suppsibly claims his doctor writes on script for his roxi for snorting them or how ever you say insufilation. Said his doctor doesn't believe how much he took so he snorted them in front of him.. I think he's completely full of shit cause any doctor would cut someone off. Any one ever hear of this?
Raven Lunatic

United States

#31 Jun 23, 2012
Fort Chronic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I can get OP 80s for 20 a piece and the 10s are like a few bucks. Some people are stupid and try to get like 40-60 bucks for an 80 which I don't see how any body would pay that street price.
I saw a documentary on OXY sales in Alaska and they were getting $400 for 1 (one) 80mg !!! That is crazy. The cops were constantly busting sellers and buyers trying to get it under control in these remote towns that only reachable by plane. Too nutz. Just Raven again :) Nitey nite all
fubar

Carrollton, TX

#32 Jun 23, 2012
Raven Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the donut hole awesome when you're the one who pays zero ?! Had that happen to me one year from FEB thru DEC ... it was great :)
Well as usual I spoke to soon! Today I had to pay co-pay again...they just re-did my unions' pension plan pharm insurance going with a new company on 6/18 (last Monday!) and of course I get to start over again on my deductible! It really sucks and I'll talk to the folks over at the main office Monday...this shouldn't apply to the guys who've already paid-up! Of course I'm sure they could give a flyin' fxck about the few guys who are paid up!
Never fails...something that great can't happen to me!*lol*
But yes it was nice while it lasted!
fubar

Carrollton, TX

#33 Jun 23, 2012
Fort Chronic wrote:
This buy I know suppsibly claims his doctor writes on script for his roxi for snorting them or how ever you say insufilation. Said his doctor doesn't believe how much he took so he snorted them in front of him.. I think he's completely full of shit cause any doctor would cut someone off. Any one ever hear of this?
I agree...that guy's totally full of s hit and liein' his azz off!
Fort Chronic

Fort Collins, CO

#34 Jun 23, 2012
Raven Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a documentary on OXY sales in Alaska and they were getting $400 for 1 (one) 80mg !!! That is crazy. The cops were constantly busting sellers and buyers trying to get it under control in these remote towns that only reachable by plane. Too nutz. Just Raven again :) Nitey nite all
Oh wow that is just insane!! I can't believe people would charge or even pay that much I am glad I ain't in Alaska. No wonder they have so much tax on them you gotta fly in the pills lol.
Fort Chronic

Fort Collins, CO

#35 Jun 23, 2012
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...that guy's totally full of s hit and liein' his azz off!
Lol yeah I figured out this guy is one of those people who lie their face off for approval.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#36 Jun 25, 2012
M_arauder pt-c wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve it's me piercit..lol
How you doing?
You like our little private forum?
Dam bro I was up until 3AM, and was up at 6:30AM for some dam reason?
So I am trying to take a dam nap..lol
But hit up my email when you get a break ok..thanks..:)..p
I love it and look forward to joining in. I hope to return to work tomorrow. Your an awesome person

Steve
N_D_P

New York, NY

#37 Jun 25, 2012
fubar wrote:
P I have always suspected that the manufacturers have a hand in the diversion of meds. I can remember getting Quualudes in aluminum wrappers written in Spanish that were manufactured in the US. They were available in such quantity that you could only believe they never left the States and came straight from the plant. Same thing with oxy...I forget how many are actually prescribed by doctors but the manufacturers crank out waaay more then that. Even allowing for world-wide distribution it still doesn't add up! And it is a "for profit" industry...go figure! ;)
I think you're dead on. I was watching a UN Commision on narcotic drugs and the woman testifying said they could determine the amount of narcotics produced and the amount of narcotics prescribed, and there was a disparity in the numbers they couldn't account for. I think a reasonable person could draw the proper conclusions from this.
Raven Lunatic

United States

#38 Jun 25, 2012
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well as usual I spoke to soon! Today I had to pay co-pay again...they just re-did my unions' pension plan pharm insurance going with a new company on 6/18 (last Monday!) and of course I get to start over again on my deductible! It really sucks and I'll talk to the folks over at the main office Monday...this shouldn't apply to the guys who've already paid-up! Of course I'm sure they could give a flyin' fxck about the few guys who are paid up!
Never fails...something that great can't happen to me!*lol*
But yes it was nice while it lasted!
I had to pay three deductibles again one year when they switched me to Medicare in October and bc/bs started my entire family over again. I have to check and see if my company settled their contract yet ... Theyve been working without contract since April and of course are going after retiree benefits as always.
Raven Lunatic

United States

#39 Jun 26, 2012
Hi P - I'm posting "weird" questions on the dope site so it looks like we all didn't move here! But thanx for the great links :) I'm freaked that my email is out on that site cuz it gives the creeps another place to look for us but then again ... F*** it !!! Gonna go read all the info that I've bookmarked to read so I'll be back in a couple of days. In the meantime, everyone have a great day. Raven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aggressor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPP needs help ASAP (Jan '15) Feb '15 Jari 3
Generic MSContin anyone on it???? (Jul '12) Jan '15 Wiley_Kyote 17
Attention all CPP's living in the State of FL (Jun '12) Jan '15 Jari 52
hello??? (Nov '12) Nov '14 Wiley_Kyote 21
Opana ER TRF Aftermath (Aug '12) May '14 woot 8
Hey p ... (Jul '12) May '14 DaBain 17
AggressoR MusiKThread (Feb '14) Mar '14 DaBain 35
More from around the web