African Children's Choir focuses on h...

African Children's Choir focuses on hope, potential

There are 1 comment on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Feb 3, 2008, titled African Children's Choir focuses on hope, potential. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

“Our first criteria for selecting the children to attend our schools is their need”

The mission of the African Children's Choir is hope, says Elsa Mugyenzi, who was a member of the choir as a child and now is part of the ensemble's management. via GreenvilleOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

Mateo

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Feb 13, 2008
i actually got to see the African Children's Choir live and they are an inspiration. definitely go to on of their concerts if u get the chance!
http://www.musicouch.com/Live-Music/Musical-E...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African Children's Choir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The price of a song: African Children's Choir (Feb '13) Feb '13 Reality Too 2
News African Children's Choir in town for two shows (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kelvin 1
News African Children's Choir to Perform in Central ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Lori Bedwell 1
News Sing we now in exaltation (Dec '08) Dec '08 Ms Ty 1
News Tell Me About ItPerry Truesdale, owner of Trues... (Sep '08) Sep '08 jim 1
Being a part of the African Children's Choir (Jul '08) Jul '08 GarnetsnDyemens 2
African Children's Choir Jan '06 Mr and Mrs Rennison 1
More from around the web