Who is Ismail Omar Geilleh?

Who is Ismail Omar Geilleh?

There are 4 comments on the Harowo.com story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Who is Ismail Omar Geilleh?. In it, Harowo.com reports that:

On March 1st 2010, Somali community in East Africa and all over the world witnessed a new history being made in the dusty streets of ruined but historic town of Saylac in Awdal Somalia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harowo.com.

Nimo so

#1 Apr 19, 2010
He is the best man for Djibouti viva viva Esmael Omar geilleh ?

Gambela, Ethiopia

#2 Nov 30, 2012
he is an Ethiopian refugee in living in Djibouti. yes when he got open palace, whose people couldn't trust each other for, then he ( the out sider )became there president accidentaly and luckily. insha allah one day he will stand on court when the peoples open up their eyes and heart and end up in jail. trust me til then i will never live the pour unless he died because some thing. and this country will never develop. poor Djiboutians!!! open up ur mind and heart. look around u and the rest of the world. atleast ur neighbor ethiopia.

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Eritrean sound,they are ethio-djibouty jelouse.

Fpo, AE

#4 Jan 29, 2013
he ismael is no longer of our tribe so he is an oromo ethiopian tribe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boko Haram Allegedly Harvests And Sells Human O... (Jan '16) Jan '18 coco4u 2
An energetic African Song, from the depth of or... Dec '17 Energy vibe 1
hannfundses engelbrecht front natiomal party us... Dec '17 julis braun 1
AmeriKKKa created storm Irma to destroy poor is... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Corrupt 1
China's organ harvesting (Aug '17) Aug '17 Coco4u 1
Do the Hausa's have slimmer features than other... (Dec '16) Jul '17 Lander 2
Medicine for Africa' which can be made by ordi... (Aug '16) Mar '17 Ache 2