Kenyans' hopes are high after Obama s...

Kenyans' hopes are high after Obama seals nomination

There are 4 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Kenyans' hopes are high after Obama seals nomination. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

Hoisting plastic cups of "Obama" beer and gathering around television sets, Kenyans celebrated Wednesday as Barack Obama laid claim to the U.S. Democratic presidential nomination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

“All my children go to heven!”

Since: May 08

heaven

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Obama = Higher taxes, gas price, aborshion, affirmitive action, ISLAM, gay marrage, sopporting terrirorists, regulashion, liberalization, immorality, partisainship

We need a strong conseretive to captin our ship of Democracy as it sails through the arab seas. Big John McCain will continue to sail the on Path to democracy in the middle east and guide america on the path to victory. "Arrah matie! " Seriously though, Osamabama will bring the wrath of god upon our shores by islamisists because of legalizing gay marrage and not stopping aborshion, not stopping islam. Obama will regulate our industrys and crash our economy, and expand our government. and spend millions on welfare and free healthcare for. It would bankrupt america.

We must vote our conciuous in 08, Vote for the only richeous cannidate.... Vote 4 John McCain in 08!
soonerthebetter

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2008
Obama Oeight.
humho

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Prideful huh?
&fe ature=user
Neil Kilmartin

Canada

#6 Oct 16, 2008
Hey, "theholtlord"!!! Ouch! At least 14 spelling mistakes! That certainly doesn't help your credibility. And that's excluding the one where it says "all my children go to heven". Where I come from (north of the border), we spell it heaven.

I must apologize if Spelchek isn't available in the USA though.

Oh, and maybe the use of Bigotchek isn't available there either?? What? No bigotchek???

Duuuh.

NEIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White power (Aug '11) Mar '17 Samuel-7g-Jackson 2
Medicine for Africa' which can be made by ordi... (Aug '16) Mar '17 Ache 2
Can an African-American join an African tribe? Jan '17 Anonymous 1
Mama hawah women clinic Dec '16 Anonymous 1
Do the Hausa's have slimmer features than other... Dec '16 Anonymous 1
Zaragemca Top Experience (Apr '14) Aug '16 Gerry Zaragmca 3
News Cultural appropriation: when 'borrowing' become... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web